Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some MUCH needed improvements to Tythis and Nuzhimeh

JiDul
JiDul
✭✭✭
With the addition to allowing players to have homes I think it would be a good idea to allow a placed Tythis to access guild store and guild banks. I would very much like to be able to do that while out travelling too but I will take what I can get. I feel its fair that Tythis has the same functionality while placed in your home that a banker has in the numerous banks around Tamriel. On that note, I also feel like Nuzhimeh should be allowed to fix your gear while stationed at your player home, just like any other merchant can do in Tamriel. Its nice to have the ability to sell things while at your home... but who are we kidding? They are unique home furnishings that don't have anything unique about them and the fact they can do less then NPCs and cost real world money to get is kind of a disappointment. I mean if you wont let us do these things on the road then AT LEAST let us do them in our own homes.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like the merchant to be a literal trader that can sell your gear when placed in your house, she is your merchant after all.

Edit: We payed 5k crowns and she is called a merchant, but can't sell you gear/stuff? Come on now, let us have a personal trader.
    Edited by The_Protagonist on August 9, 2018 4:27AM
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Improvements will be saved for 'premium' assistants, for the low price of 25k crowns each >:)
    forever stuck in combat
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone agrees they need the full functionality. I won't buy them till they do.

Or a 3rd assistance purely for guild bank / store access would do. Id happily pay 5-10k for that alone, and to have in house.

They clearly have their reasons hence the silence. Which is a shame.

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leave the banker and merchant as is.

They do not require this additional functionality.
    ✭✭✭
    Leave the banker and merchant as is.

They do not require this additional functionality.

Why though? You pay 5k crowns for both of them yet they do less than their NPC counterparts do. The only reason I can think of you saying this is trolling.
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Everyone agrees they need the full functionality. I won't buy them till they do.

Or a 3rd assistance purely for guild bank / store access would do. Id happily pay 5-10k for that alone, and to have in house.

I find the banker invaluable, even without guild bank access.
    PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kaymorolis wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »

I find the banker invaluable, even without guild bank access.

I do too, but I still wish I could access my guild banks/stores from him at least while I'm in my home.

I couldn't care less that Nuzimeh only buys stuff. Does anyone really have any problems obtaining soul gems or lockpicks? I can see maybe repair kits, since I don't know if they are obtainable for free outside of crafting writs. I'm drowning in all three of those basic tools. Plus, does anyone really buy white food/potions? Why does anyone care that she doesn't sell anything?

I can see people wanting her to repair, but I haven't paid for repairs in over a year. All my characters have 200 repair kits, but I know not everyone does crafting writs regularly. Plus, I also don't do dungeons, so I'm not needing to repair as often. And, I guess not needing to use soul gems as often either, so I suppose people could run out of those and need to buy some.

In any event, I agree that I would like to see the assistants do more than they do now. Restrict it to when they are placed in your house.