Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Midyear Mayhem Begins & Return to Orsinium Soon"

• Yatzy3D
    Yatzy3D
    Soul Shriven
    Please make events like the orsinium regular. With ESO's current playerbase, the amount of people doing dailies outside of such events is rather small. This forces players to do world bosses in smaller groups than intended. However, during this events the lack of players is never a problem. There are always people waiting around the world bosses, making it a much more pleasent experience.

However, there are a couple of improvements that could be made, considering how many people there are in Wrothgar right now.
    • Make it so resources (ore, wood, plants etc.) can be gathered once per player, not just once by a single player. It is so annoying when another person takes a resource that is right in front of you.
    • Increase the spawn rate of world bosses when there are lots of players nearby. Since there are so many players doing world bosses, there is also a lot of waiting. It doesn't need to be like this.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I want to provide a bit of insight to my Midyear mayhem event experience.

Event opens: Queue for Vivec 500+ Shor 400+
    Friday night 6pm (right after work): queue is at Vivec 550 shor is at 350
    Saturday Morning: 6:00am Vivec queue 350 shor cue 250
    Saturday night: 9:00pm vivec queue 500+ shor is 350+
    Sunday Morning: 7:45am I'll finally get to start playing because the queue is a reasonable 23 position wait.

My question is how can I enjoy the midyear mayhem event if I can't log into the PVP servers? My guild only plays on one of these two servers. In addition, why do I have to wait 2+ hours to get some pvp action of my favorite game? Every time I've seen the cue like this I've simpled closed the game and decided to play something else altogether.

Just be glad there’s still anyone PvP on PC, on Xbox the worst que I’ve had is 23 for Venice and Vevic is the only one even getting pop locked.

Of course it’s barely worth trying with the sad stat of lagging and invisible/ghost skills that just never happen

Must be eu

XBox NA. And considering Fengrush streams, its definitely PC also. Can't count the number of ghost DBoS and Forward Momentum that dont unroot me. DC at least twice a day, 2 to 3 load screens when traveling between Keeps, 2 GCD between each of my 3 back bar buffs.

I don’t know what you’re talking about really. Said there’s no one pvping and there’s low queues when there has been 700 + queues on Xbox.

And you said two campaigns got pop locked when shor, vivec, Sotha sil and the other added campaigns got pop locked during primetime at some point.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yatzy3D wrote: »
    Please make events like the orsinium regular. With ESO's current playerbase, the amount of people doing dailies outside of such events is rather small. This forces players to do world bosses in smaller groups than intended. However, during this events the lack of players is never a problem. There are always people waiting around the world bosses, making it a much more pleasent experience.

However, there are a couple of improvements that could be made, considering how many people there are in Wrothgar right now.
    • Make it so resources (ore, wood, plants etc.) can be gathered once per player, not just once by a single player. It is so annoying when another person takes a resource that is right in front of you.
    • Increase the spawn rate of world bosses when there are lots of players nearby. Since there are so many players doing world bosses, there is also a lot of waiting. It doesn't need to be like this.

Just be glad they changed the secondary objectives in Orsinium after some of us complained hard about it.

At least now you can rescue those Riekling captives and gather that stew meat without having to waste 20+ minutes waiting for spawns.

You're welcome.