Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you manage inventory without the crafting bag?

• Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sell all my mats.
    I have all 4 large storage chests and I keep only the pieces with good traits... I should go through and decon more bad non meta sets though.
    I don't need to sub to dump things into the craft bag because there are ESO+ free weeks all the time.
    I have started just destroying trait mats or just never picking them up....

I do have issue with having 28 Rewards for the worthy loot chests right now though
    Edited by Narvuntien on August 2, 2018 6:14AM
  • Ranger74z
    Ranger74z
    ✭✭✭
    In my world, it's actually pretty easy.

I fill up my personal inventory, running PvE content and/or dungeons.
    I do my crafting.
    I vendor everything else I didn't need for crafting.
    I store craft mats in the bank.
    This usually gets me down to 10 items on my person, and I start all over again.

Now, I'm not into crafting everything...but it's simple and it works.
    Edited by Ranger74z on August 2, 2018 6:24AM
  • N4rwal
    N4rwal
    so my solution is not easy to do but if you have few friends then its the best solution i think.
    so me and these friends (who no more plays the game) created this guild of 10 members and so now i have 500 bank space all for me, beacause none of them play anymore. and i use plugin roomba to auto stack all mats and never had problem with managing mats.
  • Hotel6
    Hotel6
    ✭✭✭
    My problem is the transmutation geode. I can't open up because the cap is 100 (why zo$?) and they fill all my inventory.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to ignore most crafting as i only had bank space for armor and weapon mats. It was only after i started subbing that i leveled my alchemy, provisioning, and enchanting.

Now i see the craft bag as a necessity. Its too bad ZOS needs 15 a month for me to have it though...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I CANT...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE