The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

StamBlade Builds

SwatReap3r
I’m looking to start more than tanking and just be able to 1vX people in Cyrodil and BG. I see all these people running spin to win and stuff. Still kinda new to the game but just looking for a build that gives me the ability to consistently win 1v1 and still be able to fight off 2-3 people alone. Open to any suggestions.
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    5x bone pirate tatters, 5x spriggans, 1x bloodspawn, 1x domi (if you have it 1x master's bow back bar)

This build is pretty easy to play, if you want something a bit easier to put together then 5 hundings instead of spriggans is also good. try and get an 2h axe for the front bar as the bleed is very strong at the moment.

Make sure your front bar (2h) is golden and nirnhoned and run 3 damage glyphs on your jewelry, use an infused bow back bar with a weapon damage glyph. Run as many impen as you can to get your crit resist up. If you feel like you need more pressure then run 2x damage poisons on the front bar. Food should be dubious camoran throne and potions use tri pots, crit pots, vitality pots (immovables work well against zergs too)

Skills front bar (2h)
    • Suprise attack
    • Ambush/Stampede
    • Relentless focus
    • Fear
    • Rally
    • Ult: Incap

Skills back bar (bow)
    • Leeching strikes
    • Poison injection
    • Vigor
    • Cloak
    • Shade
    • Ult: Soul siphon

Im not going to go over champ points but if you just have a play around its easy to find something that works well (a few in defile, a lot in direct damage/physical damage/crit).
    Edited by CeeJonesy on July 29, 2018 8:28PM
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • SwatReap3r
    CeeJonesy wrote: »
    5x bone pirate tatters, 5x spriggans, 1x bloodspawn, 1x domi (if you have it 1x master's bow back bar)

This build is pretty easy to play, if you want something a bit easier to put together then 5 hundings instead of spriggans is also good. try and get an 2h axe for the front bar as the bleed is very strong at the moment.

Make sure your front bar (2h) is golden and nirnhoned and run 3 damage glyphs on your jewelry, use an infused bow back bar with a weapon damage glyph. Run as many impen as you can to get your crit resist up. If you feel like you need more pressure then run 2x damage poisons on the front bar. Food should be dubious camoran throne and potions use tri pots, crit pots, vitality pots (immovables work well against zergs too)

Skills front bar (2h)
    • Suprise attack
    • Ambush/Stampede
    • Relentless focus
    • Fear
    • Rally

Skills back bar (bow)
    • Leeching strikes
    • Poison injection
    • Vigor
    • Cloak
    • Shade

Im not going to go over champ points but if you just have a play around its easy to find something that works well (a few in defile, a lot in direct damage/physical damage/crit).

I appreiciate the feedback. I’m low cp at the moment only 382. And I don’t think that’s anywhere near enough for Vivec. So I’ve been playing in BG and Non CP campaign. Will this also work in there??
  • SwatReap3r
    And if you can please let me know the CP. new at tweaking around
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    SwatReap3r wrote: »

I appreiciate the feedback. I’m low cp at the moment only 382. And I don’t think that’s anywhere near enough for Vivec. So I’ve been playing in BG and Non CP campaign. Will this also work in there??

It works in BG's pretty well but sustain can be an issue at times. engine guardian is handy if you are struggling, or you could just swap out the domi for one stormfist. remember to keep relentless and leeching up and you will do fine (the spectral bow you get from relentless is your biggest damage also so really worth using, ive had it hit people for 20k+ before).

cp wise

not sure what to do for red at your cp, just make sure you get points in hardy/elemental/ironclad/thick skin (try to work towards 120 points in the lady tree for unchained)

blue: 56 master at arms, 43 mighty, 13 precise strikes, 15 piercing. should work well though im sure it can be improved upon

green: 35 tumbling, 26 warlord, 56 mooncalf, 10 befoul. again can more than likely be tweaked to be better but should work half decently as a base.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CeeJonesy build is pretty good. Domihaus is a really great option for just the raw pool of resource is provides. If you can, try to get the helm or shoulder. Not just for the build CeeJonesy made, but for any other toon you decide to make, this piece will make a great addition to your PvP builds in general.

Golded out weapons make all the difference. It is imperative you get those golded out asap. The extra damage it deals on a gold goes a long way.

Let me know if you're interested in my current StamNB build. I'm running his gear/setup on a cp750 toon, but I've brought it into Non-CP BGs and the build exceeded my expectations.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run 5pc Shacklebreaker, 5pc Spriggans, 2pc Troll King. DW/2H.

FB:
    • Killers
    • Surprise
    • Rending
    • Relentless
    • Vigor
    BB:
    • Cloak
    • Fear
    • Momentum
    • Leeching
    • Mirage

EDIT: Blood Craze (rending morph) is nice, also swapping in steel nado here is also good, since it's an undodgable AoE execute ;)
    Edited by Sparr0w on July 30, 2018 3:03PM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • SwatReap3r
    CeeJonesy build is pretty good. Domihaus is a really great option for just the raw pool of resource is provides. If you can, try to get the helm or shoulder. Not just for the build CeeJonesy made, but for any other toon you decide to make, this piece will make a great addition to your PvP builds in general.

Golded out weapons make all the difference. It is imperative you get those golded out asap. The extra damage it deals on a gold goes a long way.

Let me know if you're interested in my current StamNB build. I'm running his gear/setup on a cp750 toon, but I've brought it into Non-CP BGs and the build exceeded my expectations.

Please let me know yours as well. Thanks you guys for all the insight I guess I’ll try out all of them to see what I like best honestly.
  • SwatReap3r
    And one thing I didn’t get was why would I use 2H but not use any ability from 2H on the front bar CeeJonesy
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let me know yours as well.

Mine requires a bit of a grind. Well worth it for the set(bone pirate), my build does not require Master Weaps as I don't prefer to run dungeons. Though having access to those weapons is always a plus(especially the bow!)

5pc Bone Pirate (3pc jewels(Bloodthirsty Neck, 2x Robust Ring all weapon dmg enchant), 2 weapons /// 2H sword(NIRN+Magicka XI Poison)/Bow(INFUSED+Weap Damage)
    5pc Shackle (3pc Well-fitted, 2pc Impen)
    1pc Molag Kena (Infused, Head)
    1pc Velidreth (Divines, Shoulder)

Food: Dubious Camorean Throne
    Race: Redguard
    Attributes: 64 Stamina
    lv 10 Vampire, dark stalker passive, and regain passives

Stats in cyro;

Magic: ~9k
    Health: 19.4k(14.4k outside of Cyro)
    Stam: 38.6k (no bloodthirsty on neck, sits close to 40k)
    Stamina Recov: ~2.1k, no Merciless, no potion, no continuous attack

Weapon Damage: ~4.4K (Continuous Atk+Rally+Berserk Proc on Bow, can go higher with Major Courage buff///Off-Balance CP Star and Exploit Star play a big part in damage, more on that later) with just Rally, sits close to ~3.4k, as is 2.9k no buffs

If you don't have Bone Pirate, gather a group and run the dungeon for the weaps/jewels or for body pieces then you can craft Shackle Weaps/Jewels. You can also run it on Vet and pick the chests in the first area of the dungeon using the disguise/cloak.

FB // 2H Sword

Executioner
    Surprise Attack
    Ambush
    Forward Momentum
    Cloak

Ult
    Incap Strike

BB // Bow

Poison Injection
    Mass Hysteria
    Shuffle
    Relentless Focus
    Vigor

Ult
    Dawnbreaker of Smiting

CP

GREEN

TOWER
    56 - Warlord
    0 everything else

LOVER
    50 - Mooncalf
    35 - Arcanist
    0 - everything else

SHADOW
    53 - Befoul
    56 - Tumbling
    0 - Everything else

BLUE

Apprentice
    0 - everything here

Atronach
    99 - Master-at-arms
    21 - Shattering Blows
    0 - everything else

*I talked about the Off-Balance earlier in the post, this is part of that equation. 120 in Atronach unlocks the tactician star, and when you roll dodge and you have 2-4 people shooting arrows/magic at you, they ALL get set off-balance which plays into how the Exploiter Star works.

Ritual
    37 - Mighty
    68 - Piercing (Surprise Attack de-buf on armor + this star helps me get my penetration close to 10k, if I was running Spriggan's I would invest less into the star)
    25 - Precise Strikes
    0 - everything else

*75 CP unlocks the Exploiter star, which grants 10% more damage to off-target enemies. Cloaking/SA also hits the opponent with Off-balance too. This is a pretty nice chunk of damage(stacks with Incaps 20% increase!) and helpful for a StamNB fleeing from enemy troops and one excellent way to push momentum of the fight into your favor. Let's say you're going into a resource tower, and are being chased by 2 magic users and a stam user. You can kite them, wait for an off-balance debuff, cloak, turn around and burst the closet guy. Battle Rush passive(2h) and Assassin's Tree Executioner Passive is what gives you a high burst of recovery in close combat fights. Those two passives combined with these 5pc sets will keep your stamina resource pool pretty full even in highly intensive fights. So outside of CP, it would be just your Executioner Passive / Battle Rush that would help keep you afloat. The longer you can keep those passives up, the more killing you're capable of.

RED

Steed
    30 - Ironclad
    24 - Medium Armor focus
    75 - Resistant
    0 - everything else

*I mainly put my eggs into this basket for the shield I get on the Reinforced Star, which comes in handy in high pressure situations.

Lady
    33 - Thick Skinned
    33 - Elemental Defender
    33 - Hardy
    0 - everything else

Lord
    25 - Expert Defender
    0 - everything else

Since you're only 390cp, don't fret over the 120 Stars I mentioned, as those buffs are just more icing on the cake. You can still run this build, and be effective without having the enemy always be off-balance. It's got a lot of resources to give you too and as long as you're running some well-fitted and have some points into Tumbling you should be good.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on July 30, 2018 8:49PM
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sigh. I run 5 tatters with 5 hawks eye and selenes, warrior mundus.

Been going 20+ / 1-3 kdr in BGs with high consistency. 20k+ single target burst also consistently.

Could technically fit in an asylum weapon, but haven't done so yet. The hawkseye aspect sets up so much burst. High max stamina for Dodge, block, etc. And if Selene isn't your style switch to bloodspawn, malubeth, or troll king.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • flacidstone
    flacidstone
    ✭✭✭
    @Sparr0w are you running heavy?
  • flacidstone
    flacidstone
    ✭✭✭
    Jk just saw mirage assuming heavy
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @flacidstone swap between 5 heavy 2 medium & 5 medium 2 heavy (chest and legs always stay heavy, since shackle is a crafted set).
  • flacidstone
    flacidstone
    ✭✭✭
    @sparr0w how do you like heavy? I’m thinking of trying a more brawler styled build with no cloak
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @flacidstone Heavy's great for brawling more than one person, in a 1v1 I'd probably stick with medium for the sustain. You can swap cloak for shadow image as an escape option, still want something there to get you out of sticky situations.

Watch @Gilliamtherogue on YT for some Heavy Stamblade battlegrounds ;)
    Edited by Sparr0w on July 31, 2018 1:39PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just put together a monster Stamblade build. Used to run a 5K+ weapon damage glass cannon build. But relying on cloak with a small magicka pool was frustrating.

I switched to 5 Piece Impreg (Jewelry and Two hand/bow), 5 Piece Fortified Brass, 2 Piece Bloodspawn. 5 Md, 2 Heavy.

On my jewelry, I transmuted to infused for the increased weapon damage. Fully buffed I get around 3500. Close to 4K crit resistance, and fully buffed 30K resistances in medium armor.

Front Bar is:
    Surprise Attack
    Reverse Slice
    Rally
    Fear
    Ambush
    Onslaught

Back Bar:
    Snipe
    Poison injection
    Shuffle
    Vigor
    Leeching Strikes
    Incap

I like running Onslaught with this build because it ignores resistances and if you use it to finish a player you have full ult again, but I also leave the option to use incap on my back bar. The ult gen on this build is quick regardless. The build hits pretty hard in BGs and should hit harder in CP Cyrodil. With Dubious food, sustain isn't too bad but the stam pool is a bit low. I run bi-stat food, so by Stam sits around 32K and I have to throw in a heavy attack here or there.
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    And one thing I didn’t get was why would I use 2H but not use any ability from 2H on the front bar CeeJonesy

the only 2h skill you need is rally. it gives you a weapon damage increase and is a really strong burst heal on its second use. some people do run reverse slice or stampede but nb does enough damage it doesn't need an execute so I personally don't use reverse slice. stampede is good though as it slows the person you hit (even better if you can fit a vma axe into the build) so if you like that skill more then use it over ambush, gap closers are personal preference tbh.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • haakira
    haakira
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/gJ_jL7yZB40

Not my build but I think it's worth sharing, this build is super solid. I use it on BG's and Cyrodiil and its brutal. You SHOULD run very high regen on stamblade, over 2.5k or more fully buffed. Dodge roll is your primary defense, cloak second.

Worth mentioning Killers Blade instead of reverse slice which recovers stamina upon the kill. Use an execute, really.
    You can literally kill from stealth with just Incap, light attack, surprise attack (velidreth most likely procs), light attack execute.

Watch some of Snikers clips and GL!
    Edited by haakira on July 31, 2018 2:25PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    I just put together a monster Stamblade build. Used to run a 5K+ weapon damage glass cannon build. But relying on cloak with a small magicka pool was frustrating.

I know that feel
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    For a heavy stamblade build, I'll show what I do. And I like to think I'm good. However I will say for duels it is not the best, but in open world and bg's, I find it fantastic and fun.

5-1-1 heavy. Dw/2h. Shacklbreaker and seventh legion. Or shacklbreaker and tavas favor. Tavas for more sustain and less damage, but can argue that the more up time on ultimate can make up the damage loss. With troll king monster set. Blood spawn also good. Blood better with tavas and trolly better with seventh. The jewelry are dam enchants with swift traits.

Front bar. Unstoppable (hard to get used too but for running into groups and disrupting them fast, it's amazing and I can keep it up most of time).
    surprise attack
    Killer's blade
    Fear
    Relentless focus
    Ulti, Incap or dawny.

Back bar. Dark Cloak (don't underestimate this skill. At first I didn't like it but it's powerful in heavy armor).
    Forward momentum
    Swallow soul (just for minor vitality, this is my heal bar).
    Mirage (a must skill, don't even try without)
    Vigor.
    Ulti, soul siphon. (3% more heals and it is a good oh *** heal, with that and swallow soul 14% healing. Remember to use pots on this bar too).

I'm an orc, use steed mundas, gold food when I can or dubius. The unstoppable skill is what sets this playstyle appart. It's hard to keep track cause it only lasts six seconds. It can really make you mean. Just learn when to cast.

When buffs are up and seventh is proc, wd is 4150ish. 30k Stam, 25k health, and 15k magic. Regen 1250 Stam, 1600 health(5k troll proc) 750 magic.

That's about it. I like the playstyle alot. I'm not saying it's the best but I consider it my playstyle and I'm sure you can change things that suit you better. Any questions just ask. Cheers.

• mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't know how u guys back-bar fear. that skill feels like one that is needed on-demand. the act of closing the gap on a player, then bar swapping to bow to hit fear, then bar swapping back to actually do melee dmg / incap... just feels crazy. I would love to move it back bar to put relentless focus front bar... but it just feels so damn weird.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the only 2h skill you need is rally. it gives you a weapon damage increase and is a really strong burst heal on its second use. some people do run reverse slice or stampede but nb does enough damage it doesn't need an execute so I personally don't use reverse slice. stampede is good though as it slows the person you hit (even better if you can fit a vma axe into the build) so if you like that skill more then use it over ambush, gap closers are personal preference tbh.

OP stated 1vX so I'd run shuffle for the snare removal. Other than that, your build looks solid.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    i don't know how u guys back-bar fear. that skill feels like one that is needed on-demand. the act of closing the gap on a player, then bar swapping to bow to hit fear, then bar swapping back to actually do melee dmg / incap... just feels crazy. I would love to move it back bar to put relentless focus front bar... but it just feels so damn weird.

The way I rotate my skills I wanted to have ambush on front so I can get in closer more often, and use fear on the back if they start blocking, animation cancel fear>Poison Inject>swap FB keep up pressure.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm running 5 medium, 1 light, 1 heavy - 2h & bow.

2 skoria
    5 bone pirate
    5 sheer venom

Tri stat glyphs on everything, 1 infused neck, 2 robust rings. 4 impen, 3 well fitted. Magica & Stam recovery drink. Nirn sword front bar with diasease glyph, nirn bow back bar, double dot poisons

21.6k health
    32.2k Stam
    12.5k magica
    2.5k Stam Regen
    1250 magica Regen (1360 back bar)
    3.6k weapon damage (out of stealth)
    33% crit

That's without continuous attack buff. With it I get almost 3k Stam Regen and 4k weapon damage in stealth.

Aspect of terror
    Reverse slice
    Rally
    Suppose attack
    Ambush
    Incap

Shuffle
    Cloak
    Vigor
    Poison injection
    Relentless focus
    Barrier

The damage from poison inject, sheer venom, double dot poisons and skoria adds a LOT of pressure on people. Get that going with major fracture and incap buffs up and it's nasty to survive against with surprise atrack weaving.

It does a lot of damage but is slightly on the squishy side. But, I have super high Stam and magica Regen for plenty of roll dodging and cloaking for survival.
    Edited by Brrrofski on July 31, 2018 4:06PM
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    I'm running 5 medium, 1 light, 1 heavy - 2h & bow.

2 skoria
    5 bone pirate
    5 sheer venom

Tri stat glyphs on everything, 1 infused neck, 2 robust rings. 4 impen, 3 well fitted. Magica & Stam recovery drink. Nirn sword front bar with diasease glyph, nirn bow back bar, double dot poisons

21.6k health
    32.2k Stam
    12.5k magica
    2.5k Stam Regen
    1250 magica Regen (1360 back bar)
    3.6k weapon damage (out of stealth)
    33% crit

That's without continuous attack buff. With it I get almost 3k Stam Regen and 4k weapon damage in stealth.

Aspect of terror
    Reverse slice
    Rally
    Suppose attack
    Ambush
    Incap

Shuffle
    Cloak
    Vigor
    Poison injection
    Relentless focus
    Barrier

The damage from poison inject, sheer venom, double dot poisons and skoria adds a LOT of pressure on people. Get that going with major fracture and incap buffs up and it's nasty to survive against with surprise atrack weaving.

It does a lot of damage but is slightly on the squishy side. But, I have super high Stam and magica Regen for plenty of roll dodging and cloaking for survival.

damn - this is literally my entire build. master's bow on back bar the only difference. even down to the back bar barrier ult for more regen. well done. i've lately gone one step further and put efficient purge in place of shuffle. i actually find it more useful, provide the same function, and gives yet more recovery due to support passives.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    I run 5pc Shacklebreaker, 5pc Spriggans, 2pc Troll King. DW/2H.

FB:
    • Killers
    • Surprise
    • Rending
    • Relentless
    • Vigor
    BB:
    • Cloak
    • Fear
    • Momentum
    • Leeching
    • Mirage

EDIT: Blood Craze (rending morph) is nice, also swapping in steel nado here is also good, since it's an undodgable AoE execute ;)

Yaaay, a fellow DW/2H mate! :D

I'm running pretty much the same build, but have switched Fear on FB and Relentless on BB (maybe I should try out switching it back again). My sets are: 5pc Impreg medium, 2pc Troll King, FB Master's Axe+Sword (for Rending dmg), BB+Jewels Prisoner's Rags.

Got some questions tho!

1. Why Mirage? Sure, the Minor Resolve+Ward seems nice, but you get it anyway if casting a magicka ability (not that long, but well, we utilize our Cloak pretty often). Why not DoubleTake for speed buff or Shuffle to break snares?
    2. Where do you get Major Expedition (+30% speed) from? For now I use Double Take, but I'd love to play with Shuffle. But I think especially Major Exp makes PvP so much more viable.
    3. Which ults do you use? I guess Incap on FB, but which on BB? I'm experimenting with a lot of options. WW ult for stamreg, Barrier for magreg, Psijic ult for 8% less dmg, Shooting Star (mage guild) for dmg and ult recovery, … but I can't seem to find the one I'm happy with :D I mean, we don't use the BB ult anyway, I think I just can't decide
  • MrDenimChicken
    MrDenimChicken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Skills front bar (2h)
    • Suprise attack
    • Ambush/Stampede
    • Relentless focus
    • Fear
    • Rally

Skills back bar (bow)
    • Leeching strikes
    • Poison injection
    • Vigor
    • Cloak
    • Shade

I used to run this. It's a good setup, but spriggans doesn't help too much against mag specs and other stamblades. I just switched out spriggans for sloads, and it is noticeably better. I have a much easier time against mag sorcs which are everywhere, and I find I do just as well if not better against the high armor targets. Its unfortunate that it is better..This game is just a cheese factory and not partaking in some sort of cheese is just masochistic
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    What exactly is Spin to Win??? Is that Steel Tornado?
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, It is Steel Tornado 'meme' name
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭

OP stated 1vX so I'd run shuffle for the snare removal. Other than that, your build looks solid.

I don't like shuffle but then again thats a personal preference. I can fight a few people pretty easy without it by making sure i block/roll at the right time. It is useful but on a class that uses roll as its main defense I think its a wasted spot sometimes, the snare removal is nice but nb is still a quick class even with slows.

I used to run this. It's a good setup, but spriggans doesn't help too much against mag specs and other stamblades. I just switched out spriggans for sloads, and it is noticeably better. I have a much easier time against mag sorcs which are everywhere, and I find I do just as well if not better against the high armor targets. Its unfortunate that it is better..This game is just a cheese factory and not partaking in some sort of cheese is just masochistic

spriggans is a bit of a pain against a shield stacker but I run a few points in shattering blows to make up for it and with 38k stam and 4.5k wd they are all one shot once you get past the shields which a well timed spec bow helps with.

Tbh a lot of the builds posted here would work really well in open world. at the end of the day its about finding the one that works for your playstyle so always mess around with things instead of just following another players guide.

PC EU | XBOX EU