Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 16
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Mirkwood Forest || Community Guild || All Levels Welcome || PVX - NA - PC/MAC

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Online and inviting! Would love to invite new members to Mirkwood!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    In 2 weeks we have grown from 19 to 42! If you are interested please let us know on Discord, in game or here!
    Edited by Zicarius on July 11, 2018 7:10AM
  • Modern_apathist
    Modern_apathist
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I would love to join! eso character name Gharmund!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey there! You have been invited!
    Hey I would love to join! eso character name Gharmund!

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    1 member away from the guild store! Hit us up if you want to join!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    The guild has reached 50 members and we now have a Guild store for buying and selling! We want to expand our count more and continuing growing into a great guild!

We welcome all those wanting to join us and to help build the guild! Join us on discord (link in the first post), message us in game or post here asking for a invite!

Mirkwood Forest looks forward to meeting you!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Growing fast! We are now at 58 and would love more to join our group of friends!
    Edited by Zicarius on July 18, 2018 3:02AM
  • Guysheeda_1
    Greeting. I would like an invitation.
    CP Level 777
    Master crafter in Woodworking, Light and Medium, Alchemy, Enchanting, and Provisioning.
    I'm looking to do Craglorn content and group dungeons plus trials.

Send invite in game to Guysheeda

Thanks!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    I sent you a invite! See you soon!
    Greeting. I would like an invitation.
    CP Level 777
    Master crafter in Woodworking, Light and Medium, Alchemy, Enchanting, and Provisioning.
    I'm looking to do Craglorn content and group dungeons plus trials.

Send invite in game to Guysheeda

Thanks!

• Syfyre
    Syfyre
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested if still recruiting. I'm not new to mmorpg's, but to the game i am new. XD

Very different from a lot.

UserID is Syfyre
    Edited by Syfyre on July 20, 2018 11:19PM
    My, the sky is beautiful. Wouldn't it just be a shame if someone morphed it, like me.
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    I invited you to the guild! Welcome!
    Syfyre wrote: »
    I'd be interested if still recruiting. I'm not new to mmorpg's, but to the game i am new. XD

Very different from a lot.

UserID is Syfyre

• BolzenXENON
    Hi ! I would like to join your guild. @BolzenXENON
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey there! I invited you to guild, welcome!
    Hi ! I would like to join your guild. @BolzenXENON
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius

AFFECTIVE JULY 23RD 2018..... INTRODUCING...... !!!!! MirkwoodForestESO.com !!!!!

EVENT CALENDAR
    MEMBER LIST, WHERE YOU CAN CHECK IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION
    INFO ABOUT GUILD, HOW PROMOTIONS ARE HANDLED, ETC.
    CONTACT US! TO JOIN GUILD OR DISCORD, CORRECT YOUR INFO ON MEMBER LIST, ETC.

• Hiimfinest
    interested @Hiimfinest.
  • Shabutti
    Shabutti
    Hiimfinest wrote: »
    interested @Hiimfinest.

Thanks for your interest in joining the Guild, Hiimfinest! I tried to send you an invite, but it looks like you are maxed out on guilds at the moment. If you are still interested, you would need to leave a guild in order for us to send you an invite. If you do, reply here and someone that can invite you will do so ASAP! Again, thanks for your interest and we hope to hear back from you soon :)
  • yashua112
    yashua112
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would like to join your guild userid is @Stharkie
  • RadagastGreen
    RadagastGreen
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks @Stharkie - we're glad you're interested in the Guild and someone will send you an invite and add you in game ASAP. If you're on discord let me know your ID. Or you can use this link to get added : https://discord.gg/Y2MVzen.

Radagast
    yashua112 wrote: »

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    @Stharkie

I sent you a invite! Welcome to the guild!
    Thanks @Stharkie - we're glad you're interested in the Guild and someone will send you an invite and add you in game ASAP. If you're on discord let me know your ID. Or you can use this link to get added : https://discord.gg/Y2MVzen.

Radagast
    yashua112 wrote: »

• IrishWhisky
    IrishWhisky
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, If you have room, Id like to join. You can reach me in game @IrishWhisky or character name Euraina Shadowsong. Also on discord, IrishWhisky#2783. Thank you :)
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    I invited you to the guild! We are happy to have you! As i mentioned in game I couldnt find you in discord, join using the link on the first post and we will give you the proper permissions!
    Hello, If you have room, Id like to join. You can reach me in game @IrishWhisky or character name Euraina Shadowsong. Also on discord, IrishWhisky#2783. Thank you :)

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Many of the officers are online and happy to welcome new additions to our guild!
  • RadagastGreen
    RadagastGreen
    Soul Shriven
    Yes - always happy to welcome new members to the guild and answer questions!
  • sunsett_ESO
    sunsett_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    My wife and I would like to join. Our account ids are "darkfrog" and "reformergirl".
  • powerupDefault
    powerupDefault
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, my id is Y17-Override_Harness
  • RadagastGreen
    RadagastGreen
    Soul Shriven
    My wife and I would like to join. Our account ids are "darkfrog" and "reformergirl".

Great - I will add you to the Guild now! If you have discord you should join us at https://discordapp.com/invite/Y2MVzen

Let me know if you have any questions.

Radagast
  • RadagastGreen
    RadagastGreen
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, my id is Y17-Override_Harness

Great - I will add you to the Guild now! If you have discord you should join us at https://discordapp.com/invite/Y2MVzen

Welcome aboard - Radagast
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    We are growing everyday, now at 82 with a awesome community, events and more!

If you are interested in a great social guild let us know! Many people are on now and able to invite!
  • aussiee13
    aussiee13
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd love to join please - username @aussiee13
  • Wickedsmaht
    If you're still recruiting, I'll take an invite please.

@wickedsmaht