The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stacks

Vandellia
Vandellia
✭✭✭
The ever increasing addition of content has caused a serious issue... too many items not enough space it is time to adjust the stack limit on things like soul shards and lock picks and other sundries. I recommend increasing the stack limit from 200 to 999 this creates no server loading nor causes other issues as a 3 digit number is a 3 digit number and could potentially have a positive effect on players experience.
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raise the limits for ESO+ players. Gives us all the more worth for the money
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But if ZOS fixes the inventory crunch, players have less incentive to buy ESO+ for the crafting bag and bank storage, or buy housing storage, and make new characters.

Constant inventory management pain is a feature, not a bug.
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to suggest the Eso plus stack raise but i was so afraid of the pay to win trolls... lol and sigh