The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

/help command

Vandellia
Vandellia
✭✭✭
Simply put, there are too few options for reporting issue types that affect general game play style and the overall impression players receive from the game current extremely inadequate issue reporting system. there are many times when have simply stopped reporting a problem/issue or feedback because NONE and i truly mean None of the currently available selections apply to the issue I and my friends are trying to address. At a minimum some of the currently selected issues could be simply fixed by adding an "other" selection to the current list of options.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are supposed to streamline the issue reporting system. I usually give up and just choose Other rather than play the "Wheres Waldo" with the category i want the report to go to. I think the new system is on the PTS.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue reporting ui was much better in the first year of the game, the categories made sense, and it was much easier to report problems.

They changed it around the time of console launch. I can only figure the changes were meant to discourage people from reporting issues. It's effective at that.
    Edited by Reverb on July 30, 2018 3:30PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't reporting issues changed in wolfhunter pts? Are you talking about new or old one?