The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Noob question about guild "weekly fee"

Bexy
Bexy
✭✭✭
I finally joined a trading guild that wants 10k / week in sells. I was like "oh that's easy". But then I noticed the guild gets a very small amount of tax after every item I sell. Now I'm too scared to ask this from my guild because I don't want to reveal that I'm a noob: is the 10k total Gold (like I sell a Motif for 10k and I'm done) or the little taxes must add up to 10k total?
Edited by Bexy on July 29, 2018 11:21AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I interpret this as 10k sold at the guild trader, not in taxes from that sale.

The difference is "in sales" vs "from sales"
    Edited by Elsonso on July 29, 2018 11:25AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Bexy
    Bexy
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, yay. I'm so relieved. Thank you. :D
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most guilds require that fee from the sales total, not the tax. Though the tax is small enough (3.5%) that making donations or raffle tickets is by far a more effective way for guilds to actually make money for their weekly trader bid,
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most guilds require that fee from the sales total, not the tax. Though the tax is small enough (3.5%) that making donations or raffle tickets is by far a more effective way for guilds to actually make money for their weekly trader bid,
    yes, but most will sell for more the minimum is just to make sure they have active players.
    They will often accept an donation of 1/10 if you has not sold anything. This can happen if you only do group dungeons an week.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.