Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!

• Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No thanks..
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hmmmmm not sure if this count as advertising.

Even if it's not...IT IS! Be gone the Pact! Glory for the Covenant!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Filthy argonian sympathizers
  • Zepiroth
    Zepiroth
    ✭✭✭
    Period.
  • BTRR
    BTRR
    This is an example that the Pact is always ready! We can not be caught in a rush!
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT !!!

NCXNYz3.jpg
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • ErilAq
    ErilAq
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen a lot of blood on Pact corpses, is that what you mean by blood for the Pact?
    Internet armchair warriors attack! Yayayayayayaaaaaah!!!!
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTRR wrote: »
    This is an example that the Pact is always ready! We can not be caught in a rush!

Or you just outnumber everyone 50 times
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErilAq wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of blood on Pact corpses, is that what you mean by blood for the Pact?

wwcnsdbdwu3r.png

Before Ysgramor led the Nord people south,
    our ancestors flourished in the frozen
    continent of Atmora, and to this day our
    people prefer the bitter climates of northern
    Tamriel.

The Dark Elves abide in Morrowind, a harsh
    land of ashfall and perpetual earthquakes.
    The Argonians endure the treacherous and
    impenetrable depths of Black Marsh.

The alliance between our races was born in
    dark times, when Nord, Dunmer and free
    Argonians fought as one to repel the invasion
    of the Akaviri slavemasters. Our greatest
    strength is the adversity we have overcome.
    Our resolve is glacial, our might is forged in
    fire, and our courage, cultivated by the beasts
    of the jungle.

We are Ebonheart.
    We are as one.
    And by this, our victory is assured.

Blood For The Pact!, Jorunn the Skald-King
    Edited by Shadow-Fighter on July 29, 2018 11:40PM
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radinyn wrote: »

Ah yes, by outnumber I assume you mean all factions are pop locked... like always. Which means we have EXACTLY the same number of ppl.

I have footage of a 120 man yellow Zerg from yesterday, and 80~ blue.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT !!!

NCXNYz3.jpg

Possibly the best part of this is that it is four corpses perceived as many. Kinda like the opposite of the pact.

Much love, Shor veteran <3
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT !!!

NCXNYz3.jpg

Nice DC wall you built there lol.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does that image look kind of... idk... Photoshopped? (IMO, of course.)
    Also, so sick of the fact that the Skyrim fanboyz always seem to outnumber my faction on an apparent scale of 3:1.
    It's almost enough to make me wish there was such a thing as a faction change token... so that I wouldn't have to start a new character from scratch. My main wants the Grand Overlord title, dammit!

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT !!!

NCXNYz3.jpg

Possibly the best part of this is that it is four corpses perceived as many. Kinda like the opposite of the pact.

Much love, Shor veteran <3

Credit goes to @FrozenAnimal

german
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/274826/frozi-s-pakt-propaganda/p1
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bg22 wrote: »

Ah yes, by outnumber I assume you mean all factions are pop locked... like always. Which means we have EXACTLY the same number of ppl.

Lol. Pop locked does not mean equal numbers. At all. Those bars mean next to nothing.
    Not to mention EP is the most populated faction, pop locking 5 campaigns and 2 barring the rest. Compared to DC poplocking 2 and AD poplocking 3 with no presence elsewhere.

EP outnumbers people. That’s it.
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidj8291 wrote: »

Lol. Pop locked does not mean equal numbers. At all. Those bars mean next to nothing.
    Not to mention EP is the most populated faction, pop locking 5 campaigns and 2 barring the rest. Compared to DC poplocking 2 and AD poplocking 3 with no presence elsewhere.

Lol actually it means exactly that. It means literally that, and nothing else.
    Edited by bg22 on July 30, 2018 12:09AM
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Emoheart Pact thread? >:)
    Esse quam videri.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dirty dirty argonians
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT !!!

NCXNYz3.jpg

This made my night!!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cringe
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol actually it means exactly that. It means literally that, and nothing else.

1) There have been exploits to increase those numbers to lock or beyond the lock when queueing for cyrodiil as a group, so that number is at best misleading.

2) I believe that number just counts people that have joined that campaign within the campaign time limit, or set it as home, not the actual number of online players in there at the time. This definitely seems true since it always seems pop-locked even at very slow times not during events.

3) Not everybody goes and fights in the same battles or is even there for the pvp really. The Pact can still outnumber the other alliances in actual organized group pvp.
    It's kind of like the WoW "For The Horde!" thing that the color and theme of that side just attracts more players and more pvpers especially while they are more willing to come together and act as a group "For The Horde!" for whatever reason. ESO has it even better since the EP have the coolest alliance icon and color. Even I made my first character a nord in EP alliance, but the Aldmeri Dominion has Queen Kate Beckinsale with her voice and a much better message/goal for their campaign and beautiful Auridon so I converted and have been AD ever since despite hating the color yellow and not being a fan of birds or eagles.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on July 30, 2018 3:40AM
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    hmmmmm not sure if this count as advertising.

Even if it's not...IT IS! Be gone the Pact! Glory for the Covenant!

a pox on them both.
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the queen!!
    *Quickly gets out of this thread*
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Filthy argonian sympathizers

For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some of you guys need to take a breath and play all alliances for a while. All 3 have zergs, all three use the same *** tactics and zerg and whinge about the purple/green alliance. you only notice when you are on the recieving end though.

Its all the same ***, different color.

Played all alliances since 2014. I commit to whatever fight im in at the time. Just saying.

Say what you will i gues some people will hate. But it definately gives perspective. Causes me to not take it so seriously.
    Edited by Haquor on July 30, 2018 12:21PM