Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Smart Home features are coming soon to Essential Housing Tools ...

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
Smart Home features are coming soon to Essential Housing Tools ...

Check back for updates, particularly as the launch of Wolfhunter draws near, for new features such as:

[ Quick On & Off ]
Easily manage all of your interactive items ...
  • One-click to turn all lights and other interactive items On or Off.
  • Group lights together and quickly turn the Group On or Off.
[ Home Automation ]
Turn On or Off a Group of lights OR trigger an Animation Scene ...
  • When a single Switch or Light is turned On or Off.
  • When you enter or leave a designated area.
  • When another player enters or leaves a designated area.
  • At a specific interval.
  • After a specific Animation Scene finishes.

• Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    As if the haunted houses some players have created are not scary enough, here comes lights that turn themselves off while you are standing there! Yikes!

Excellent idea, and I have faith in your ability to make all this work.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharalei wrote: »
    As if the haunted houses some players have created are not scary enough, here comes lights that turn themselves off while you are standing there! Yikes!

@Sharalei <3 I can't wait to see what everyone does with the upcoming features. I've already seen so many creative things -- but what's coming should be game-changing, particularly for the types of builds that you're referring to. Exciting......... ;)
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »

@Sharalei <3 I can't wait to see what everyone does with the upcoming features. I've already seen so many creative things -- but what's coming should be game-changing, particularly for the types of builds that you're referring to. Exciting......... ;)

Thank you for this! I just thought of a few little “tricks” I will be adding to mine >:)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get a kick out of the video options available at the end of your videos.

This time:

Primitive Technology: Tiled Roof Hut
    LIVE: Top 4 Primitive Technology Fishing Big Fish and Cooking
    Not One, Not Two: Feds Have Twelve Michael Cohen Tapes

I guess I understand why essential housing would be grouped with primitive tech, but the Cohen association eludes me.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see zombies, that are quiet, harmless, just staring at me in their zomby stuper kind of way. And then, suddenly for no reason it seems, he lights up from the inside. As though coming to life.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wreuntzylla
    Lol -- the Essential Housing Tools v. Michael Cohen association does seem quite inexplicable... unless there's something that even I don't know about that's going on behind my code. :wink:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see zombies, that are quiet, harmless, just staring at me in their zomby stuper kind of way. And then, suddenly for no reason it seems, he lights up from the inside. As though coming to life.

@Sharalei ......that sounds twisted. I say build it! >:)
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @R_K, sorry to tag you but it seems the notification issue persists. Please check your private messages as I have a question regarding this feature. Thank you!
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG! I thought your previous updates were impressive, but you manage to push the limits with every update. This is just incredible. :)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG! I thought your previous updates were impressive, but you manage to push the limits with every update. This is just incredible. :)

@LadyNalcarya Thank you so much! :smile:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    Hi @R_K, sorry to tag you but it seems the notification issue persists. Please check your private messages as I have a question regarding this feature. Thank you!

@Dragonnord Hi! I just saw your question yesterday but decided to put together a quick video to demonstrate not only the answer, but also how you will be able to accomplish it.

So, for anyone who wanted to see a preview of how these automation "Triggers," as I call them, are configured -- here's a quick demonstration below. Essentially, each Trigger is a condition (such as "When this Switch is turned ON,") and an action ("then turn ON all of the items in this Saved Selection.")

Edited by R_K on July 29, 2018 8:53AM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are a genius! You’re already breathing life into my homes and inspiring me with numerous possibilities for them. :)
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    You are a genius! You’re already breathing life into my homes and inspiring me with numerous possibilities for them. :)

@Delphinia That makes me so happy! :wink: (and thank you!)
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another quick sample to answer the questions I've received about creating a Trigger Loop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghSwEhe-H90&amp;feature=youtu.be