Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox EU - Can't connect / Xbox USA - Can connect --> EU Login server down?

Excaltic
Excaltic
✭✭✭
As stated in title.

I cannot login to Xbox EU, while I can login if I select USA server.

Most likely a Xbox EU login server problem. I tried to login for about 10x, same result.

And no, this has nothing to do with reinstalling the game. USA server works, EU server does not. :)
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Took me a while to get in. Went to cyrodill, travelled to a keep and timed out.

It's just let me back on but we'll see for how long
    Edited by Brrrofski on July 29, 2018 3:52PM
  • Excaltic
    Excaltic
    ✭✭✭
    I could get back in after trying for about 20 times.
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    Can't log in either. Playing the original Morrowind now.
  • AtrophyFX
    AtrophyFX
    ✭✭
    Can't log in now either. awesome!
    "Now you. You can call me Ann Marie. But only if you're partial to being flayed alive and having an angry immortal skip rope with your entrails. If not... Then call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. Charmed." - Ann Marie
  • Diasflac666
    Also can't log in.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep most of my guild can't get in, just in time for traders... awesome
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • PereUch
    PereUch
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me... can't log in...
    llSithisll
    CP780+ ▪ Cœurébène ▪Xbox EU

cxxxxx():::::::::::::::::::::::::::›

Elethael Lame Noire DPS
    Maeline Templière HEAL
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Can’t log
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue.. cannot log into the XBOX EU server... however my fiance is still logged in and playing with no issues.
  • AtrophyFX
    AtrophyFX
    ✭✭
    81u3sf4swfwq.jpg
    "Now you. You can call me Ann Marie. But only if you're partial to being flayed alive and having an angry immortal skip rope with your entrails. If not... Then call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. Charmed." - Ann Marie
  • Aarthorn
    Aarthorn
    Same here.
  • Ganjii_x
    Ganjii_x
    There won’t be an EU server soon cause everyone will have left cause it’s that bad
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a mate down all PM, ive just tried and still can't. Great.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Steel_Brightblade
    Steel_Brightblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't get in either, after a 14 hour day at work would be nice to do something fun but guess that's not gonna happen.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF you are logged in and playing you will be fine but if you have to log out or crash you will not be able to log back onto the Xbox EU server.

I talked my fiance into letting me reset my home router just incase there was a routing issue and now neither of us can log back into the game... when just minutes earlier she was playing just fine!
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    cant get in either..can log into NA just fine though.
  • DragynzHeart
    DragynzHeart
    Soul Shriven
    Having issues here too. Have tried for last 2+ hours to get into EU but still not in. NA server fine.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone heard anything from Zos yet? Has everyone filled out tickets? I have, but I just got an automated response from a bot pretending to be a human.

Everyone needs to start filling out tickets and possibly start making threads in the general section and maybe after a couple of days we will get the attention of some one at Zos to take a look at the log on issues of the Xbox Eu servers.
  • Diasflac666
    Still unable to after 8 hours. Server Status says everything is fine. It always says fine even when completely down. Tried the NA server and what do I find? I can't even use my paid for DLC on the NA server? This game is turning to trash and there's no option to even play elsewhere.
  • Snorf42
    Snorf42
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue on EU server.
    The game has frozen 8hours ago and i still can log back because LOGIN FAILED - timed out.
    I check NA servers working fine.

Whats going on here guys?! Why is Zenimax not respond for this errors? Whos gonna refund my ESO plus?
    Pissed-off because they give a *** about EU.

PLEASE RESPOND FOR THE PEOPLE ISSUES! THAT'S WHY WE PAY FOR YOUR GAME!
  • laracrxft
    laracrxft
    I’m mad.
  • Wmply
    Wmply
    Soul Shriven
    Couldn't log in last night to EU server, like everyone else, NA server working fine. Still can't log in this morning. Server status is allegedly "Online".
    It may be online, but it's not letting anyone in to play your game Zenimax.
  • CuriousChrisK
    CuriousChrisK
    Soul Shriven
    I was on about two hours ago but can’t get back on now. Connection to server timed out. This has been ongoing big style since yesterday afternoon. Come on Zenimax, get your finger out!
  • DragynzHeart
    DragynzHeart
    Soul Shriven
    And again???!!! Seriously??!!! This sucks!!!!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in at 07:30 fine on EU. was quite busy too so wasn't the only one.

I deleted my save game cache like always after an update / issue a got right in.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't get a connection since last night. I hope it'll be fixed by the time I'm back from work, because I still have the last daily reward to claim.

I tried deleting the cache, but in my case it didn't help.
    Edited by Czeri on July 30, 2018 7:32AM
  • Wmply
    Wmply
    Soul Shriven
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I deleted my save game cache like always after an update / issue a got right in.

Thanks for reminding me of this, I did it as well and restarted my XBox and eventually managed to log in. Took an age to do so though. Seems they may still have some issues.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted this on the front page -

I opened up a ticket last night and got a response sometime when I was asleep that they are aware of the issue and are working on trying to fix it and then they would put up a banner once it was resolved. I don't see a banner yet so I imagine people are still having issues.

Anyways.. for those who are still having issues please try this -

Clear your game save file and then clear your xbox cache.

To clear the xbox cache hold in the power button for about 10 seconds until the xbox powers down and then unplug your xbox from its power source for about 2 minutes, after 2 minutes you can then plug it back in and hopefully when you start up the game hopefully you can log into the Xbox EU server.

For myself this morning I was able to log in straight away on my xbox one original but my fiances xbox one x I had to complete the steps above a couple of times.

Hope this helps!
  • TwinStripeUK
    TwinStripeUK
    ✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »
    Posted this on the front page -

I For myself this morning I was able to log in straight away on my xbox one original but my fiances xbox one x I had to complete the steps above a couple of times.

Hope this helps!

While your post is nice and helpful (in fact the very least that ZOS themselves should have done 12 hours ago), it actually points out a flaw in the 'fix'... you see if the reset worked straight away on the original, it should also have worked straight away on the 'X' - no retries necessary.

The solution to the issue was (at best) coincidental.

And the coincidence allows ZOS Customer Service to nicely sidestep the fact that they are unable (or unwilling) to do their jobs properly, because as you mention they should have posted something on the service banner, and even took hours before admitting there was a problem...

• Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with you and what I posted is not a true fix but a possible solution.

The real issue needs to be fixed by Zos but as usual they are silent about the problem thus reinforcing everyone's opinion that they have the worst customer service!!

@ZOS_KaiSchober sorry to tag you but of all the Zos employees you seem to be the most productive..... Anyways is there an update on this problem?