Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pick your poison, literally.

bg22
bg22
✭✭✭✭✭
What’s your favorite poison, and why?

Just really getting into using poisons, so it makes me curious as to what everyone else enjoys.
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damage health, ravage health, stamina cost increase
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double dots are the only ones I use. Cost poisons are still OP and I really dislike fighting against them so I take the same stance with them as I do sets like sloads and duroks, and don’t use them.
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Double dots are the only ones I use. Cost poisons are still OP and I really dislike fighting against them so I take the same stance with them as I do sets like sloads and duroks, and don’t use them.

My dude, with the lagging, I’ll take every advantage I can get.. being the buttons only work half the time they’re pressed. Lol
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damage Health Posion
    (Damage Poison, Damage Poison)
    (Fleshly Larva, Blessed Thistle, Nightshade)
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I go back n forth from either Double Dot, Double Health Drain, or some sort of Damage Stamina.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Conspicious poison (blocks invisibility). I like the one that lasts 10.5 seconds and never comes off. I hear the NBs love it too!
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an issue with poisons ... they tend to make me less alive ... as in 'dead.'

I have another issue with poisons... say a person (who is a wearwolf) inflicts you with a poisonous wound and you die because of it. Now, if that wearwolf then feeds on your lifeless (poisoned) body, shouldn't that 'feeding' poison the wearwolf? They are susceptible to poison after all, and they are the ones responsible for poisoning you ... just saying.

Edited by Maryal on July 28, 2018 6:47AM
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone always recommends double dot poison, (build videos, I mean) yet when I see those players in game,(the build creator) they are using some form of cost increase poison...Either stam or magicka.
    Just something to think about...
    Edited by Kel on July 28, 2018 8:51AM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jabrone77 wrote: »
    Everyone always recommends double dot poison, (build videos, I mean) yet when I see those players in game,(the build creator) they are using some form of cost increase poison...Either stam or magicka.
    Just something to think about...

Double damage is usually used in conjunction with skoria, if no skoria usually cost increase.

Though cost increase is mad powerful
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »
    I have an issue with poisons ... they tend to make me less alive ... as in 'dead.'

I have another issue with poisons... say a person (who is a wearwolf) inflicts you with a poisonous wound and you die because of it. Now, if that wearwolf then feeds on your lifeless (poisoned) body, shouldn't that 'feeding' poison the wearwolf? They are susceptible to poison after all, and they are the ones responsible for poisoning you ... just saying.

[Edit]

Misread the question

ESO logic is weird.
    Edited by Morbash on July 28, 2018 10:28PM
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cost increase (Magica) ... single purpose - almost 100% uptime. :p
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do mag sorcs with pets use poisions? Im new to eso and when applying poison it states it negates the enchantment effect. Searched google for answer and no luck.
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do mag sorcs with pets use poisions? Im new to eso and when applying poison it states it negates the enchantment effect. Searched google for answer and no luck.

You can, but I wouldn’t. Damage stamina tho, would be my choice if so.