The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Green Dragons Blood

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
For gods sake can we please change this to use "STAMINA" I dont see any reason why it cost magicka, who can we speak to so they can change this?
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DK Rep..
    @Quantum_V
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be a good change. Magicka DKS use the other morph.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It gives major endurance and minor fortitude. Treat it as a buff not a heal. You can run it on sDK, you just can’t spam it.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    It gives major endurance and minor fortitude. Treat it as a buff not a heal. You can run it on sDK, you just can’t spam it.

^^^ this ^^^

it's kind of the same as igneous weapons and hardened armor...

gotta be very judicious with its use...

spam vigor if you have to...
    Edited by geonsocal on July 27, 2018 9:58PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because its a tank skill, for PvE tanks?

Having it cost stam would be wildly counterproductive since that is needed to block.

Have it cost mag and heal you for your stam and your missing health would be solid. 20% of your stam (like 7k, or 3.5k~ in PvP) and then 30% of your missing health (for PvP builds like a max of 4.5k increase) would be passable without being OP. My MDKs one unbuffed is like 7k+33% for reference. Currently GDB on my stamDK would be around 5k buffed at real low health, pretty ***.

But to be honest, it could be too OP since stam has vigor, which is really strong. Warden has both vigor+burst and can run FM, which makes it too tanky. I'd focus on making wings(+rally) a better skill, a class skill that actually has the strength to get kind of near a FM+shimmering warden or cloaking NB in defense.
    Edited by ak_pvp on July 27, 2018 10:46PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    The thing is that I run GDB, Wings, Volatile, and Fossilize. I have like 13.5 k Magicka and 850 Magicka recovery. It still pushes the limit. I enjoy the utility of all of these skills but it be nice if at least one of them had a Stam morph.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

Yet wardens stam version of Betty netch uses stamina, and also Grant's stamina recovery and major brutality, so why shouldn't green dragon blood? Regardless of the bluffs green dragon blood has.
    Edited by regime211 on July 28, 2018 2:58AM
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam DKs are in the regrettable situation of having only 2 of their class skills stamina based. I often run GDB on my stam DK for the buffs. But overall, stam DK has many issues in Cyrodil now.

I solved these issues by taking Thogard's advice on running a stam DK build on a warden that I leveled up. Now I mostly play the warden in PvP and I play it almost exactly the same way I played my DK, but I have more burst, a shield (wings equivalent) that works and also generates ultimate, and more healing.

Maybe Thogard can re-link his video...which was sadly completely correct...

Or, maybe they will someday rebalance and Stam DK will be stronger.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA