The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO and Twitch Check Out - Major Problems

Unknown_Redemption
Unknown_Redemption
✭✭✭✭✭
The ESO payment system appears to be struggling with processing Twitch Purchases. I have experienced unprecedented delays of receiving my crowns; and often receiving the wrong item (e.g. bought 5500 crowns and received duplicate copies of Summerset ). Normally, I would just shrug this off and accept the delays but the support representatives are beyond frustrating. I have undergone weeks of back and forth Copy/Paste responses in which they do not actually review the ticket and attachments.

I am not sure what is going on behind the scenes, but this is an ESO issue; as I dont experience this elsewhere. I am going to request that Amazon investigate this issue and suspend their Twitch purchases if this is not an isolated issue.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just confirming we're aware of this issue and are working on getting it fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They also aren't giving credit to some streamers for purchases made on their channels. Was told by twitch nothing was purchased on our channel even though I know it has.
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG