The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quest Dailies in Cyrodiil question...

BozzyTheDrummer
BozzyTheDrummer
✭✭✭✭
What is a good way to go about completing the quest board dailies in Cyrodiil? I don't have problems killing a certain amount of enemy players, but all the other ones, I have issues with and eventually abandon those quests after holding onto them for weeks.

I am not the best PvPer and I am learning, although taking me longer than usual. I am a PvEer at heart. But I like PvP too.

These daily quests that I get always seem to be in areas across the map that are never around the zones my alliance controls.

When I do try and go tho these areas to complete the quests, friendly players never seem to be around, or there are not enough of us to successfully take the resource area or keep, etc...

The daily about taking the scroll, well I just never take that quest.
Xbox NA
CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Take only quests like kill 40 players, capture any 3 keeps etc, about rest of quests you cas ask group mates to share it with you if you will go with them to specific keep or for specific scroll.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only pick up the "Capture Castle X" if I know its someplace my faction goes often. I'm EP, so I'd grab Capture Fort Aleswell because eventually the zerg is going there, but I'd ignore Capture Castle Brindle because EP rarely pushes to Brindle.
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
    Simply take keep/resource take/scout quest and abandon it. After some time board is reset (the more ppl taking quests, the faster) and you'll pick another destination.