The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns

tlwoogie
tlwoogie
Soul Shriven
Why have I not received my crowns for you charging me for my eso subscription? I don't mind you changing up charging to make it easier but I should not have to wait the additional 2 weeks to get my crowns. I should get them upon payment of my subscription being renewed correct?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changing your subscription doesn’t always initiate payment, @tlwoogie.

How many days are left on your current subscription window?

Was an actual payment processed upon you making the changes?

Crowns are usually awarded when your subscription renews and payment occurs on the date of renewal.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 16, 2018 4:00PM
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it's on the same topic... Mine renewed yesterday and I see payment pending still, so I assume that is the hold up on getting the crowns? The crowns will deposit when the payment clears?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double check that you were actually charged.
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    Y'all need to take this to support in tickets. Nobody is going to come here on a public forum and discuss payment issues with you, and you really don't want them to. Plus, nobody here can fix anything. Support!
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'm going to have to open that support ticket. The payment cleared yesterday and I still don't have the crowns.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso