Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Players Exploiting VAS HM on Xbox1 NA, will ZOS ban Players like before?

• valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    Kinnahz wrote: »

***NONE OF THIS WILL MATTER AFTER Sunday, June 10, at 6:30 p.m. PT***

Mmmm, It'll still matter... Regardless of what Bethesda do, ESO will still be alive and kicking. However, if ZoS allow this exploit to go unpunished it may be the final straw for some end game players, THATS what will push people away.

you're absolutely right! I can't post details but I caught one of the orig
    chimpawoo wrote: »
    Woot! Drop the ban hammer on these scum!

Except some of the people that were banned the first time around for vAS are back in the so the 'perma' ban is not perma

Players can come back, just with a new account.

That's why repeat offenders should be IP banned.

Please say it again a little louder for the people in the back.
    The person I'm aware of is using same everything, console, location, screen name. I'm most upset that ZOS made a big deal about perma bans for cheaters and then let's the SAME people back on like nothing ever happened. This person is not shy about and brags in chats they are back. By allowing people with a 'perma ban' back into the game ZOS gives the go ahead for cheating and exploiting because your 'perma ban' isn't going to be perma so just sit out a few months and you're back, no problem.

*****edit*****I was kicked from the guild this person came back to because I brought it up in guild chat and their friends didn't like that.
    Edited by valeriiya on May 25, 2018 7:47PM
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    BadSerpico wrote: »
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Il stick to my hof skin and scp skin for now atleast those are 100% earned.

I wear what pleases me and don't give a rat's ass for how anyone else gets it .. I never cease to be amazed at those who get all butthurt over stuff like this.

LOL fashion victims.

Can we draw a comparison to people wearing fake military medals?

No

Why not?

I’m in the military, there is No comparison to a video game
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno when can we expect an update on actions taken?
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite funny, because there are people threatening each other with lists of who has done the glitch and obtained the skin. Then there's those who have changed their gamertag and think they can get away with it lmao.

It's alright (I personally wouldn't do it), but if it involves the transferance of real money, it is not okay.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's quite funny, because there are people threatening each other with lists of who has done the glitch and obtained the skin. Then there's those who have changed their gamertag and think they can get away with it lmao.

It's alright (I personally wouldn't do it), but if it involves the transferance of real money, it is not okay.

I'm sure there are logs related to gamertag changes. LOL indeed :D
  • tcrosley
    tcrosley
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by tcrosley on May 26, 2018 1:06AM
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they keep us updated and don’t let it fade away
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've been keeping a close eye on the chatter surrounding the Veteran Asylum Sanctorium exploit. We did have a fix go out for this in today's PC patch, and it will be fixed in the Update 18 patch for console in a couple weeks. Unfortunately due to the type of fix this is, the scheduling we have for certification, plus a number of other factors, this cannot be hotfixed. In the meantime, we are generating logs of everyone who may be taking advantage of this exploit, and we do plan to action those accounts accordingly.

Remember, if you come across what appears to be an exploit, please stop doing what you're doing and reach out to a staff member with details.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Update on this?

It’s still a thing :|
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    We've been keeping a close eye on the chatter surrounding the Veteran Asylum Sanctorium exploit. We did have a fix go out for this in today's PC patch, and it will be fixed in the Update 18 patch for console in a couple weeks. Unfortunately due to the type of fix this is, the scheduling we have for certification, plus a number of other factors, this cannot be hotfixed. In the meantime, we are generating logs of everyone who may be taking advantage of this exploit, and we do plan to action those accounts accordingly.

Remember, if you come across what appears to be an exploit, please stop doing what you're doing and reach out to a staff member with details.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Update on this?

They are getting banned. See the stickied thread about this.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/416280/action-taken-for-veteran-asylum-sanctorium-exploit
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Update on this?

They are getting banned. See the stickied thread about this.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/416280/action-taken-for-veteran-asylum-sanctorium-exploit

I know and have been posting in there since it was posted ;)
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Any updates??
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any updates those that were pending investigation. Any final numbers on permanent/temporary bans?
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BadSerpico wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any updates those that were pending investigation. Any final numbers on permanent/temporary bans?

@BadSerpico lets be real no action is going to be taken. The original banning of this happened because zos needed to do something to gain player support during the loading screen fiasco and botched cwc launch. They are in better graces with players at this moment in time compared to then, so they aren't going to waste energy on this.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like to say that according to people I spoke with yesterday in the game there is a new way to exploit asylum for the skin that is being abused currently.

Furthermore, the people who were banned this last go around right before summerset were allowed to keep all of their perfected weapons and the Voice of Reason title. I was speaking with someone who i got grouped with and they were essentially bragging that they got banned and were still flaunting the title and perfected weapon but just without the skin. The perfected weapons need to be removed from these accounts immediately @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    I'd just like to say that according to people I spoke with yesterday in the game there is a new way to exploit asylum for the skin that is being abused currently.

Oh lord, it's starting again...
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

I'd just like to clarify this is strictly word of mouth. However just last night a friend sent a screen shot of a low level with the skin and title flaunting around craglorn. I know it is not impossible for a low level to have the skin and title and earned it legitimately but on Xbox NA, the number of people who have beaten vAS +2 is extremely low. Only a few guilds can actually clear it and unless you have 6+ million gold it is impossible to get into those groups with such low CP so I can only reasonably assume they paid for a carry (which is fine) or they are using the new cheese i heard about.

Please when you ban people this time make sure you take their perfected weapons too
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'd just like to clarify this is strictly word of mouth. However just last night a friend sent a screen shot of a low level with the skin and title flaunting around craglorn. I know it is not impossible for a low level to have the skin and title and earned it legitimately but on Xbox NA, the number of people who have beaten vAS +2 is extremely low. Only a few guilds can actually clear it and unless you have 6+ million gold it is impossible to get into those groups with such low CP so I can only reasonably assume they paid for a carry (which is fine) or they are using the new cheese i heard about.

Please when you ban people this time make sure you take their perfected weapons too

Wow, 6 million? On PC EU it cost 2 million
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah im sure many more guilds on pc can clear it. I mean, i was looking at the vAS add-ons yall have on PC and i know my guild would love to have that... meanwhile im over here timing storm the heavens on a stopwatch like a jackass.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭

Furthermore, the people who were banned this last go around right before summerset were allowed to keep all of their perfected weapons and the Voice of Reason title. I was speaking with someone who i got grouped with and they were essentially bragging that they got banned and were still flaunting the title and perfected weapon but just without the skin. The perfected weapons need to be removed from these accounts immediately @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Damn, back to square 1 hope they reply
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm seeing more and more people now on Xbox NA with skin and no leaderboard score. I also saw a low level offering to sell the skin im zone chat last night. Something is wrong. Please do not let this go by without an investigation

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Apache_Kid on July 23, 2018 1:54PM
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had someone message me offering a free skin , who had previously exploited it before and has no score. Is there another glitch out there ?
    XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's actually amazing. After 2 huge ban waves, permabans etc people STILL try to exploit it.
    How stupid and lazy can they be? I mean, those who were banned at the start probably didnt know they will get more than 3 days ban, but now pretty much everyone knows about this.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After removing a handful of comments, we must remind everyone to keep all posts civil and constructive. Failure to do so, can result in disciplinary action being taken accordingly. If anyone may have any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 26, 2018 2:26AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It wouldn't be 6 mil if more groups could actually clear it. That's why when you see a low level with an obviously XBox generated gamertag selling the skin in zone chat for 350k, you can be certain there's nothing legit about it.

XBox NA
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It wouldn't be 6 mil if more groups could actually clear it. That's why when you see a low level with an obviously XBox generated gamertag selling the skin in zone chat for 350k, you can be certain there's nothing legit about it.

Which is exactly what is happening now. Saw in Deshaan zone chat 2 days ago, below level 50 player offering to sell the silver skin. There is another exploit going around. I have no idea why this one is not getting the attention the last one received. Take away their skins AND perfected weapons.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@Shad0wfire99 was looking at your signature and saw you were part of that first Xbox NA vCR +3. What guild was that with if you don't mind me asking? I've probably heard about 5 or 6 different names from people saying this or that guild was the first. Would be nice to actually know who it was.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on July 26, 2018 1:43PM
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Shad0wfire99 was looking at your signature and saw you were part of that first Xbox NA vCR +3. What guild was that with if you don't mind me asking? I've probably heard about 5 or 6 different names from people saying this or that guild was the first. Would be nice to actually know who it was.

Steady Sweaty. If you heard Twelve Deep, that's because we're pretty much all that's left of them, plus a couple others.

XBox NA
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭

Apache i heard it was Steady Sweaty
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Steady Sweaty. If you heard Twelve Deep, that's because we're pretty much all that's left of them, plus a couple others.

Ahhhh ok. thank you!
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Apache i heard it was Steady Sweaty

thank you!