The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Likelihood of spooky items returning along with Hollowjack crates?

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
skeleton-animated-gif-12.gif
  • Zombie horse
  • Wraith of Crows and skeleton polymorphs
  • Casual Plague Doctor mask
  • Some of the mementos (Swarm of Crows, etc.)
!??!?!?!
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reaper's Harvest crate items will remain exclusive to that crate season. Whether that crate season will be reissued for a limited time isn't known yet.
    Several Witches Festival seasonal limited crown store items will likely return, albeit maybe not in the exact order they were released in prior years.

A few of the 4.1.0 datamined items may replace older Witches Festival seasonal items, and a few will be exclusive to the Hollowjack crate season. As we're still a few months off, the team is probably still finalizing which items will go where.

Wraith of Crows is not a seasonal polymorph. Both skeleton polymorphs are earned in-game.
    signing off
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the insightful response! I was hoping someone a little more observant than me could help me plan ahead. :) I didn't realize the skeleton was earned in-game. To Google!

Edit: I have the skeleton polymorph now. Haha. It's so good. If anyone else is looking for it, head to Stillrise Village in the upper left corner of Shadowfen.
    Edited by SickleCider on July 20, 2018 11:58PM
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wild hunt needs to return first :worried:
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually mostly hoping for the Haj Mota Hatchling and Infernal Sep Adder to return, even if they aren't exactly spoopy. ^^;
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see Wild Hunt come back, too! That was a really good crate season.

P.S. Hit agree on both of your posts because, yes, all the things!
    Edited by SickleCider on July 21, 2018 3:06AM
  • Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see the Wild Hunt pack coming back. There are a lot of items I missed that season, and it is the coolest one.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Wraith of Crows is not a seasonal polymorph. Both skeleton polymorphs are earned in-game.

Yeah crow polymorph released in like November-December I think, last year.

One of two purchases I wholeheartedly regret.
    PC-NA Goat
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Phage Why do you regret it? Is there something off about it?
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want Sanguine's Black Goat back in the store. Wasn't playing when it was there initially. Really want it :(
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    Yeah crow polymorph released in like November-December I think, last year.

January 25 to January 29, 2018. One week prior to Shrike's Nocturnal Frock.
    signing off
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the Shadowghost mounts come back.

I've already got all of them, but they're really nice mounts and more people should have the opportunity to get them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    skeleton-animated-gif-12.gif
    • Zombie horse
    • Wraith of Crows and skeleton polymorphs
    • Casual Plague Doctor mask
    • Some of the mementos (Swarm of Crows, etc.)
    !??!?!?!

I'd like to get the zombie everything
    Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zombie skin and horse I would like :)