Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Show us Your longest Battleground Queues times

Fake Remedy
Fake Remedy
✭✭✭
Some of the best pvp players in ESO worldwide battle and endure the queue before they even enter a match. Full on e-peen measuring fest and bragging rights. Show us your longest queue times, especially if you Queued Solo!

20m+ is pretty standard. This is a flip on @ArchMikem post fyi
dl11.png
Edited by Fake Remedy on June 24, 2018 7:44AM
Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
twitch. Fake_Remedy
discord. fake_remedy#3254
e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't ever wait past 10 minutes. If it takes that long, it's time to switch to a low MMR alt.

Also helps if group leader has low MMR too.
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    If it takes that long, it's time to switch to a low MMR alt.
    How has this become the solution?
    Edited by Fake Remedy on June 24, 2018 7:45AM
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    longest was like 56 minutes, at offpeak hours. i haven't had a queue longer than 10 mins with group members this patch
    Edited by arkansas_ESO on June 23, 2018 10:36PM

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it takes that long, it's time to switch to a low MMR alt.
    How has this ever become a solution?

It's the only solution currently.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't ever wait past 10 minutes. If it takes that long, it's time to switch to a low MMR alt.

What is MMR supposed to be anyway?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Arezius
    Arezius
    ✭✭✭
    Queuing solo, I usually never wait more than 5mn during the day, can sometimes stretch to 10mn at late hours but that's all.
    Edited by Arezius on June 24, 2018 10:14AM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the best pvp players in ESO worldwide battle and endure the queue before they even enter a match. Full on e-peen measuring fest and bragging rights. Show us your longest queue times, especially if you Queued Solo!

20m+ is pretty standard. This is a flip on @ArchMikem post fyi
    dl11.png

Was that the queue we were in? That went to 25mins and then Blackjack left before we even got a game?
    EU | PC | AD
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Longest so far was 5 minutes, usually its around 2 minutes.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    Was that the queue we were in? That went to 25mins and then Blackjack left before we even got a game?

No but yet another glorious marathon of a battleground queue that one was! Completely went away from my keyboard during two queues for matches yesterday. One to the shops, half a mile down the road and second was to have a quick shower (currently having our 3rd summer of the year in the UK at the moment). :|

Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    New PB. Competitive base game pvp battlegrounds.
    4z83.png

Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
  • xS Foxy
    xS Foxy
    2 chars locked. More 900 wins with Big % of wins before summerset i Can stay 2hours on queue by day for 0 match ... @ZOS_GinaBruno just remove summerset bgs system... This system IS the worst i had Never saw on teso .
    Edited by xS Foxy on July 18, 2018 12:03PM
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my main with a bunch of games played it's around 30m.

On my main with friends mains is can be 1h+

On my main with a friends fresh toon with me, it's < 10m.

On my fresh toon it's < 5 minutes.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

What is MMR supposed to be anyway?

Match Making Rank.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • ReName
    ReName
    i think would be better if they just removed MMR from Battleground that would resolve long wait time for next games
  • Tilleroeshi
    I have 3 characters I play in BGs. My main has played well over 1000 matches and has almost every BG achievement and is rank 25 in PvP. My other two have less than 150 or so matches and are under rank 10 PvP. I play everyday at least 5 or 6 matches and no matter what character I play on my queues are less than a minute ALWAYS AND NEVER FAILS.

I really don’t know what everyone is talking about with the queues being long. I feel bad if others are really waiting that long...
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 3 characters I play in BGs. My main has played well over 1000 matches and has almost every BG achievement and is rank 25 in PvP. My other two have less than 150 or so matches and are under rank 10 PvP. I play everyday at least 5 or 6 matches and no matter what character I play on my queues are less than a minute ALWAYS AND NEVER FAILS.

I really don’t know what everyone is talking about with the queues being long. I feel bad if others are really waiting that long...

If you have over 1000 matches played then you should be well over rank 25. Even if you lost every match and never went to cyro you’d be rank 26.

That is unless your character did its matches prior to the AP point change. Those matches were pretty far back and weren’t used to calculate MMR.
    Edited by Thogard on July 19, 2018 2:33PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TheYKcid wrote: »
    This is totally unconstructive feedback, but I wanted to say that I beat my old record today:

CvTgcJL.jpg

Just when I thought the queue times were improving...
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    totally not necessary to adjust queue times
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
  • Paramundo
    Paramundo
    Did they change something with the last patch? I am wainting for 75 minutes now on PS4 EU to do the daily quest. This is ridiculous.
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    AHAHAH, you wait without ever leaving, to start a new search in BG? x)

If the wait is long in BG, leave the one you have, because sometimes, after a re-roll, a game arrives in 5 minutes.

After all, it depends on your playing hours if in the evening you will have to wait longer.
  • Paramundo
    Paramundo
    I left the first queue after 30 minutes. So how many times do i have to re-queue?
  • stybbe17b16_ESO
    stybbe17b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot taken 1min ago on pc eu. Happens like everyday
    ddBQ9E0.jpg

To whoever suggest to re-queue this is how it look like 30min later. Wait another 4hour, re-queue again or just uninstall this buggy mess?
    acRfgVM.jpg

Edited by stybbe17b16_ESO on September 10, 2020 4:41PM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These queues are a shame. I don't think it's a bug. I think the BG population has gotten critically low during the IC event. While it may get better after the event, it is a serious problem that an event can draw enough players away to make BG matchmaking nonfunctional. It indicates that the BG population was quite low to begin with.

ZOS needs to add new incentives to BGs to draw in more players and revitalize the game mode. I'd hate to see the population drop to where these kind of queue times are permanent.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • JSlayer211
    JSlayer211
    ✭✭✭
    Also, keep in mind, new update and new gear. People are probably still farming the new sets and gear they need to complete builds to play BG's in the first place. Just got done trying to explain to people about all the game time I waste farming gear just so I can get back to doing the content I enjoy (BG's, IC, PVP, etc.).

That being said, at the 25 min q time, I just turn the game off and go do something else. If I'm not actively doing something in the game and just idling my time away in the Q, that's a waste of my life.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These queues are a shame. I don't think it's a bug. I think the BG population has gotten critically low during the IC event. While it may get better after the event, it is a serious problem that an event can draw enough players away to make BG matchmaking nonfunctional. It indicates that the BG population was quite low to begin with.

ZOS needs to add new incentives to BGs to draw in more players and revitalize the game mode. I'd hate to see the population drop to where these kind of queue times are permanent.

I'm sure the event is playing a role. But I think it was that last update that really sucked battlegrounds dry. Ever since Stonethorn battlegrounds have been infested with cheesy builds killing people instantly and all kinds of annoying bugs. So I think many players have just had enough. There is also fatigue where people are getting tired of constantly having to create new builds and strategies every time a new update comes out.

Change can be good. But not when it's done so often and so recklessly for no perceivable purpose.
  • Exidem
    Exidem
    Soul Shriven
    I've noticed that if I queue as healer or dps my queue times for bgs are 20-40m, but queueing as tank almost always pops in under 5minutes. That seems to be the same for all of my alts (which should have huge variance in MMR)

But I suppose it could just be coincidence?
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it is old and the information within may be out of date. You can create a new thread to continue this discussion to ensure that all of the information will be as up to date as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.