The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBox One Voice Chat Still Broken

Gnortranermara
Gnortranermara
✭✭✭✭✭
Every single day, multiple times a day, we are losing voice chat after we get involuntarily kicked from guild chat to group chat and attempting to switch back again. This issue has gone on for YEARS and been reported multiple times on these forums and in game. IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO FIX A SIMPLE UI ERROR. How is the person responsible for this still employed? I have never seen a company so disinterested in retaining customers. We are paying for a service and expect a functional product for our money, especially after telling you FOR YEARS that the product is broken.
Edited by Gnortranermara on July 17, 2018 4:31AM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this one will actually be addressed. Worth a bump.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been doing this since the clockwork city at the very least. Thats the first time i can remember it happening but could be longer as so much time has passed its difficult for me to remember... @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Apache_Kid on July 17, 2018 1:55PM
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.

This is spectacularly irritating.