The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dealing damage from spawnpoint in battlegrounds??

Bobleeswaggen
Does anyone else find it super annoying when an enemy team just sits in their spawn point and deals ranged damage from above? Some game types this doesn't matter but in certain situations like chaos ball this can be seen as an exploit in my opinion. To be fair my toon has no ranged abilities whatsoever so maybe I'm biased.
Redguard Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact - Denzel Roundbelly (PVP Main)
High Elf Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact - Skinny Roundbelly (PVE Main - Stormproof)
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    The fact that this is a thing is a massive oversight by the devs, but whats new.
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm okay with it to a certain degree. Camping spawn points comes with a price.

As long as the players on top aren't glitching enemies into death, it should remain as is.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can like, not be at their spawn. I suppose they could continue standing there, but I would think that would be boring

Edit: oh, chaos ball, I hate that game mode... Ugh, best bet is to forget about Chaos Ball
    Edited by Waffennacht on July 17, 2018 5:13PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    Or you can look at it on the other end and getting camped at your spawn only to get bursted on the jump down.

Attacking from spawn gives you the opportunity to at least push the enemy back a bit before jumping to your death lol.
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only really find it an issue in the chaosball games, for those matches this should be fixed.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its a massive problem. Chaosball campers attacking from a safe place. And relics in certain maps, a spawncamper can shut down near any capture with crushing shock.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly have no issue with it. It prevents spawn camping.