The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

StamSorc DPS - No Poisons, Potions, or Maelstrom Bow Xbox One NA

RaptorRodeoGod
RaptorRodeoGod
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it possible for a StamSorc DPS to hit 30k+ SOLO without potions, poisons, or a Maelstrom Bow?

Gold & Material farming is not what I really enjoy doing in this game, but I like trying to increase my DPS. Right now I'm hitting 27K without the things mentioned above.

My race is Argonian; I know I'm losing damage here but I refuse to race change.

I'm wearing 5x Automaton, 5x Veiled Heritance, & 2x Stormfist. All armor traits are in divines, and all armor enchants are stamina. My Stormfist set is gold. My two rings are purple, and my necklace is gold. My Axe, Dagger, and Bow are Gold. The rest is purple.

I'm running stamina recovery enchants on the rings, and a weapon damage enchant on the necklace. Right now all my jewelry is healthy, So I know my damage will go up when I transmute them. I was thinking bloodthirsty on the rings, and infused on the necklace.

My Bow & Dagger are both Sharpened, my plans are to transmute them to nirnhoned once I get the chance. My Axe is Infused. The Axe has a Weapon/Spell Damage enchant, the Dagger has a Poison Enchant, and the Bow has a Disease enchant.

Lover Mundus, Bi Stat Max Stam & Health Food.

DW Bar: Camo Hunter, Hurricane, Deadly Cloak, Rending Slashes, Shrouded Daggers

Bow Bar: Bound Armaments, Endless Hail, Razor Caltrops, Rearming Trap, Poison Injection

Rotation:
Endless Hail
LA
Razor Caltrops
LA
Rearming Trap
LA
Poison Injection
Bar Swap
HA
Rending Slashes
HA
Shrouded Daggers
HA
Shrouded Daggers
LA
Deadly Cloak
LA
Hurricane
Bar Swap
Repeat
Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
---
Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I would say the answer is yes as you are already hitting 27k and you have some pretty obvious build flaws, primarily, jewelry traits and enchants. Go with Stam and Weapon damage. You are also missing major brutality as far as I can tell. That’s prob the 3k you are looking for right there.

You would also benefit from a race change.

Sharp weapons might actually be your best bet on a target dummy, but changing to nirn/infused frontbar should prob be the goal.

Lastly, if you really care about DPS, you are going to have to suck it up and run potions/poisons. The poisons are dirt cheap to make a bunch and weapon pots are cheaper than spell pots.

If you aren’t running crit surge then you have no source of major brutality without potions which is a big DPS loss.

If potions aren’t on the table, I would drop deadly cloak and front bar bound armaments and then drop it from your back bar and run crit surge. That will give major brutality 100% and major savagery on your front bar.

You shouldnt need deadly cloak outside of vet trials, and you shouldn’t run vet trials without potions. In vet trials, you replace evil hunter with deadly cloak and slot whatever you want in place of crit surge. You could keep it for the Passive heal, slot vigor as an oh crap button, or slot bound armenents for a bit of extra damage.

Should also be noted that the Psijic spammable is more ST than daggers, but admittedly, I am a fan of Shrouded daggers for the splash damage.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't use pots on my sorc. I use toothrow for major savagery and I run surge for major brutality. Easy. I also run a 2 hander.

Bars look like this-

Trap, bound armor, reverse slice, brawler, wrecking blow, ulti dawnbreaker

Though if I ran dual wield, it would look like this-

Trap- bound armor, steel tornado, blood craze, flurry, ulti dawnbreaker

Back bar

Surge, Caltrops, hurricane, hail, poison injection, uli atro