The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hard Drive failure

Quiffer95
Quiffer95
Soul Shriven
Hi,
My d: hard drive failed and I lost all of my ESO files.
I can still sign in and see my account details on the ESO website - and have an ongoing ESO Plus subscription - but am not allowed to download the game files again onto the new drive I have just bought and installed.
Any ideas?
Thanks Quiffer
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quiffer95 wrote: »
    Hi,
    My d: hard drive failed and I lost all of my ESO files.
    I can still sign in and see my account details on the ESO website - and have an ongoing ESO Plus subscription - but am not allowed to download the game files again onto the new drive I have just bought and installed.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks Quiffer

Whats your game type (steam version or bought directly from ZOS) and how exactly does it prevent you from downloading new data?
    If it says that the game is already installed or something alike, than use good old method. Open your registry (typing "regedit" in start menu), search for ESO directory and clear/delete it, then your machine wont know that ESO was ever installed on it. Though searching of this title may be tricky...
    Rawr