Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso issues crashes etc. Please fix

wolveman
wolveman
✭✭✭
Same amount of issues on pc now on Xbox one .
After the update summerset The game crashes and frame rate freezes and server issues constantly every day sense the release so here's a solution zennimax don't release anything in till its fully tested all bugs are worked out .
Not that hard with a building for of programmers etc. To at least fix the issues before releasing it to the public .
After all most of us pay into the game including 15.00 monthly which is a option I know but it has it's bennifits. I notice every game this company's made there's a lot of errors great games but to many issues needs to be relooked at before sold to the public you would think?.
Back to eso can you fix the darn issues pull the server down do a major maintaince it's not very playable when your trying to play the game freezes lags and frame rate sucks .Am running a Brand new Xbox one X $530.00 game system theirs nothing wrong with the system its your game has the issues just saying am not a happy camper to experience this .
Now when I first boot up the game the summerset music starts for a few sec then the zennimax logo and then the music comes back with the start option theirs a red flag there.
Once in the game I go on the mount trying to ride the frame rate completely froze for a free moments then unfreeze then it's acting up been doing this sense your update .
Am.on the Norh American server and its pretty bad .
Not to change the subject another issue is the players that get reported so I noticed ate still online doing it again such as botting, Cheating in pvp 1 sec kills have to be fixed am not the only one who has brought this up in the forums but nothing gets done .I seen players kill through walls ceilings and even through walls at the sewer keeps they go outside the map .
So when are you going to sit down listen to the players ? That's my question and sorry folks for the long post this had to come out .
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC NA and I have been having crashes to desktop a lot. I never had a problem with crashes until recently. I didn't even know that if the game crashes to the desktop a screen will pop up asking you to explain what you were doing when the crash occurred. Almost every time A crash has occurred it was when I was loading into a new area. I have run this game on max settings since Beta. I have this problem only with ESO. Please fix whatever the problem is.
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same as Deathstalker. I crash almost every time I play and it's always when I load into a new area. Just started doing this recently.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance on PC is crashy crashy long loading screens
    PS4 is freeze freeze stutter stutter.
    Sad that it takes multiple maintenances to kinda sorta fix stuff after every big update.
  • pattyLtd
    pattyLtd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What worries me is that i havent seen any sign of recognition from zos amd theres not even maintenance scheduled for next week (PS4).

Its like really necessary, summerset looks really promising but its hard to enjoy it with all the mini freezing etc.
    I hope they will fix it soon. We’ll see.
    English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Same here. Loading into game or BG, i crash to desktop and never had an issue till Summerset. ZOS is incapable of turning this game around. Its sad these people are making money. If i performed this way at work, i wouldn’t have a job.

Still have issues from beta they haven’t been able to fix. Terrible....
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    I do apologize for some spelling errors am.using my phone when am on the go so if theirs any errors again apologize and they call this a smart phone lol.
    But yes I started as a beta tester I have that eso account still and on Xbox one x But to be honest these game companies always blame are systems no matter if it's a pc or a game console .
    They need to wake the hell up listen to their customers and focus more on the games need and not what's next to sell in the crown store.
    I played almost every game from elder scrolls to fallout even the older games seem to have crash issues .
    Maybe a curse ? All I know last night it froze my Xbox one x making this buzzing noise and it crashed same as on its older games in the past.
    Bethesda zennimax needs to look into these errors and any game masters reading this post pass it on to your development department am sure they sometime fix the issue or maybe am.i asking for a darn miracle.
  • EtonZilla
    EtonZilla
    In all fairness "hardware issue" from a developer point of view does not mean your Xbox, pc, mac, or ps4 is broken. It means there are limitations or locks in place in that hardware (including windows, mac OS, or console OS) that causes conflicts because the hardware is not functioning as stated by its designers (sony, Microsoft, Apple).

With regards to the horrid freezing, after 2 yrs of ESO+ I cancelled renewal until ZOS shows commitment the stop with the Barbie Dress-Up motifs long enough to fix the bugs.

My suggestion as a fix: PvP has far too many unnecessary graphics.
    - We do not need nodes to harvest mat in Cyrodill
    - We do not need animated grass blowing in the wind. Paint the ground green, brown, white, or water blue
    - Let us enjoy the game without undue FPS animations in these areas

While we are on this topic - crafting - I don't need to see my toon hammering or sewing at craft stations. I prefer to see how the gear will appear on my toon instead of a worthless flea size thumbnail 9f that motif.
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Wish they can fix it its been 4 years I believe and yet problems are getting worse not better .
    Can't wait to see all the bugs in fallout 76 beta starts sane company same issues we shall see.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    if they kill the spyware most of this goes away, I can truly say it getting worse ever day, when I first start up in the morning it takes 3-4 try's that freez b4 I can get in, plus the long load times. come on zos, you know the fix, you don't even have to stop the servers to fix it just kill the spyware!!!
  • inclinations
    inclinations
    ✭✭✭
    This is good news for me I thought my pc was about to fail permanently. I've been crashing hard recently, to blue screens and reboots. I won't be surprised if it does real damage to my pc
    Vet Maelstrom makes me cry.
  • SakuraRush
    SakuraRush
    ✭✭✭
    You realize the CPU in the One X is very low quality right? And that ESO is a very CPU reliant game.

The game running on consoles when it released was a minor miracle. It's now years later and that hardware hasn't changed while the game has. It's a large miracle it runs at all on console at this point.

However the freezing post Summerset seems to be a different issue and one that they ought to be able to fix. One that they were informed of and still allowed to go live. And it's going on a month now with no fix.

So either they don't know how to fix it, it can't be fixed, or they don't care since it isn't impacting the bottom line.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's got to be hardware related, infact I would say specifically server hardware, in conjunction with ZoS spaghetti code!

I'm very lucky I have a beast of a PC, I never turn addons off whilst in trials or whilst PVP-ing and I know many who have to :(

I also have high end broadband speeds

I do crash occasionally and /reloadui is my friend.

The only time I am likely to experience problems is Fri/Sat/Sun when servers are most probably at their most stretched...….

Unfortunately I think the likelihood of ZoS upgrading their servers is probably similar to the chances of finding Rocking Horse Poo :'(
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    their too busy nerfing wardrobes and faking changes to broken sets and skills to address real problems :)

And making *** crown packs :)
    Edited by ezio45 on July 13, 2018 2:52AM
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wolveman wrote: »
    I do apologize for some spelling errors am.using my phone when am on the go so if theirs any errors again apologize and they call this a smart phone lol.
    But yes I started as a beta tester I have that eso account still and on Xbox one x But to be honest these game companies always blame are systems no matter if it's a pc or a game console .
    They need to wake the hell up listen to their customers and focus more on the games need and not what's next to sell in the crown store.
    I played almost every game from elder scrolls to fallout even the older games seem to have crash issues .
    Maybe a curse ? All I know last night it froze my Xbox one x making this buzzing noise and it crashed same as on its older games in the past.
    Bethesda zennimax needs to look into these errors and any game masters reading this post pass it on to your development department am sure they sometime fix the issue or maybe am.i asking for a darn miracle.

probably more of a fatal error in there game engine than a curse lol (something like the engine or code, idk im not tech knowledgable)
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just get loading forever.. I have to Alt tab out and end task...

I have had the odd crash where an error thing pops up..
    Edited by DanteYoda on July 13, 2018 3:17AM
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Today loading screen pops up constantly game will freeze lock up to the point I have to reboot my whole system zennimax says clear catch delete saved I did that still a bad issue I also reinstalled the game a few times during the year .
    There are so many issues bugs in the game some say they will never fix it. Off course don't help when you have players using exploits in pvp. Cause more issues.
  • kenjiblaster25
    kenjiblaster25
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I’m getting so sick of this. I’m having to my second restart in 30 min, just switching between characters.

It is pathetic!!!!!!!!
    Kenjil

Never Behind Guild - PvE & PvP & Trade & Trials & Friendship & Great laughs
    Guild Motto - leave no one behind, stay on the crown, kill the greens
    Ebonheart Pact