The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does illambris weapons come in one pack or can you buy them seperately?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Does illambris weapons come in one pack or can you buy them seperately?
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unknown but there were separate banner images data mined so potentially both.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd guess separate as motifs are now separate..
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowing how zos loves to squeeze as much money out before this game fizzles out due to lack of innovation it will be separated, I for one stopped playing as there is no end game content, there is but you could do it all in a single day, upgrading to yellow armor or legendary armor is a joke and easy as all hell to do. My problems is no innovation, lack of being consistent, bad servers, just to name a few.
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about illambris or shadowrend (it is shadowrend the other pack coming out right?), but looking at datamined images of the upcoming Iceheart, Troll King and Grothdar packs, it would appear that there are individual packages and a set package (set may not be the correct term.... all-in-one-package?)

Edit: after reading the July CS overview again, I would think that there would be both a single all-in-one package and separate packages
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on July 15, 2018 11:57PM
  • jimmulvaney
    jimmulvaney
    ✭✭✭
    Last I checked (briefly) on the PTS you can preview the Grothdar items and they can be purchased as a full set or individual items. What you can not do is buy a 2 handed "Maul / War Axe / Greatsword Style" and have it work on 1 hand maces/ axes/ or swords, respectively. Each weapon regardless of 1 hand or 2 hand, has its own style that needs to be purchased.

All of that aside, I am really looking forward to purchasing the Illambris as a set, and I pray to the divine that Illambris was not replaced by Grothdar or that Grothdar does not come out before Illambris. I want it now. :cold_sweat:
    Edited by jimmulvaney on July 17, 2018 5:44PM