The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild-newer casual player

ASchrodingerCat
Hello. I'm a new(ish) player to ESO, and I'm a casual player due to life. I've mostly been running solo for the quests but I want to delve into PvP and harder dungeons/PvE in the future.
In anticipation of that, I'm looking for a guild that is cool with casual and newer players, and is okay if members prefer to run solo at times (I personally enjoy the normal questing etc as a solo player).
Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
GT: ASchrodingerCat
Edited by ASchrodingerCat on July 13, 2018 7:46PM
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello. I'm a new(ish) player to ESO, and I'm a casual player due to life. I've mostly been running solo for the quests but I want to delve into PvP and harder dungeons/PvE in the future.
    In anticipation of that, I'm looking for a guild that is cool with casual and newer players, and is okay if members prefer to run solo at times (I personally enjoy the normal questing etc as a solo player).
    Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
    GT: ASchrodingerCat

Hey man, we are a casual guild and i run the PVP part of it. But most like PVE a little more. We do have discord too. If you want an invite my GT is Vrodan
  • ASchrodingerCat
    Thanks, I will send you a message when I'm on this weekend.
  • ASchrodingerCat

Hey man, we are a casual guild and i run the PVP part of it. But most like PVE a little more. We do have discord too. If you want an invite my GT is Vrodan

Just checking on your GT, I tried sending a message but didn't get a reply so I'm checking on it.
    If I got it wrong let me know, or just send me an invite in the game and I wi'll see how you guys do things.
  • N7Washout
    N7Washout
    Soul Shriven
    Did you ever find a guild? If not, message me in game. My gt is sci type