The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Setting the Music For Your Home

WardogAce
WardogAce
✭✭✭
I was wondering if there would be a way to set the OST that plays in the background in your home. I know in older MMO's one could set the OST--i think it would be an awesome feature! For instance, I want to listen to music from Auridon while I''m in my home in the Daggerfall Outlook
You walk the narrow path that cuts between glory and sacrifice--valor and patience. You measure your pursuit of honor with reason and foresight.
Playing since October 2013
  • Armazd Krikor: Stamina Sorcerer- DC Redguard | PVE/PVP DPS
  • Artemis Mihr: Magicka Templar - EP Dunmer | PVP DPS
  • Arwen Lucine: Magicka Sorcerer - DC Dunmer | PVE DPS
vMA | vDSA | vSO HM | vHRC HM | vAA HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS +1 | vCR +2

• rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A music playing bard like TES5 would be cool
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm, would love if you could add music files from your computer. The theme from Conan would start every time someone entered my property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg
    Edited by Wreuntzylla on July 11, 2018 4:58PM
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auridon's music would actually be perfect for homes. I love hearing it in the Golden Gryphon room, so glad it plays there instead of Summerset's music.

I wish we could customise all the music in the game tbh. I loved Morrowind's main menu music so much.
  • Zariah
    Zariah
    ✭✭✭
    Omg yes, this could be so cool. Add tavern music to a player home you made into a tavern etc. Would be absolutely fantastic :D
  • withermane
    withermane
    Soul Shriven
    I've played around quite a lot with WildStar™'s home creation, and one of the aspects that I really enjoyed was the ability to set ambient music for your homestead. Some were even purchasable with real money through their in game store.

I would really appreciate it, if ZOS can make this a feature with housing as well, to give us the ability to select OSTs to choose for our homes. It really sets the tone and feeling for a house if coupled with good in-game existing music.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes this would be a great option!
    Also it would be nice to place sound assets too, for different effects. Such as running water, birds, creaking sec.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Apollosipod
    I'd love to be able to have Bards or nature sounds be something I choose for my home. Otherwise I've just used Spotify playlists...a poor man's bard.

I think the bars would be one of the best options, though. They already exist in the world so it isn't new programming AND it would really add some life to the houses.