Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halloween ideas

Unit117
Unit117
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys! This is just a list of ideas I think would be great for Halloween :)

A broomstick Mount- a conjured witch’s broomstick that the user can ride around that hovers over the ground. It’s a classic mount for every witch. It would pretty neat to have something other than animals to ride and would probably be the simplest model and animation for them to make.

Witch’s hat- we don’t have any real witch hats. Please make it work with hair too. It’s annoying being bald as a female.

Pet crow- it would be cool to have nocturnals crow follow you. And when you are stationary lands on your shoulder or head. Another would be a little bat.

Face paint- cat whiskers

Nocturnal, mephala and vile, sanguine, Vaermina costumes

Momento of a dusty spellbook that blows swirling wind around you when you open it and another for bats. / one that gives off a black fog like aura around you./

scythe twohanded weapon motif

Warden bear ultimate gets a skeleton bear skin.

Furniture- jackolanterns, giant pumpkins, animated crows, alchemist tubes with things like eyeballs in them. Bubbling cauldrons, Black fog, moving or scary paintings, statues of all the Daedric princes. They sum up Halloween well together, bloodthorns brought together to make a throne,

Home- a old medium sized rundown home in Selenes dungeon with dead trees, green fog and spiderwebs

Vampire dlc/rework. That’s a whole separate topic on its own.

These are what come to mind and I think they are all pretty neat. I would tag mods to atleast look at it but I don’t know how lol what would y’all like to see for Halloween themes and fun? :)
Edited by Unit117 on July 13, 2018 5:39PM
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some nice ideas there, I'd love the broomstick and I've been wanting a pet crow for ages. As far as the house is concerned I bought the hut one last year, it was available for gold during the witches festival, but I'd like to see a more 'haunted' type place with squeaking floorboards and strange sounds in the attic :smiley: Yes to the bear skin as well, I assumed we'd be seeing skins for it in the CS, so a skeleton one would be cool, or how about - wait for it - a werebear!! Heh.
    PC EU & NA
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ragged_Claw sadly I missed the house! I’m getting it this year for sure :)

the broom is what I want the most lol

Also a werebear would be awesome too!
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pet I've wanted for ages is a haunted wooden puppet
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's July. Stop it.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's July. Stop it.

And it takes time to make things for Halloween and present ideas in a game. Making July perfect :)
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pet I've wanted for ages is a haunted wooden puppet

@Cactus316000 that actually sounds awesome!
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to RP as someone with a game that doesn’t crash.
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    A giant bat mount?
    I love the broomstick mount idea :*
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A giant bat mount?
    I love the broomstick mount idea :*

@mateosalvaje I thought about that too. Like the ones we see a dolmen bosses sometimes. I don’t know you would do it, but it would be cool :)
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Yeah that’s cool
    2. We do have a witches hat. Eso fashion website > Clever man Wizard hat.
    3. Yeah everyone wants that
    4. Interesting
    5. We have a few crow mementos. One is from a quest in Deshaan I think. One was in crown store last year so maybe it’ll come again.
    6. Yes that would be sweet. They had a Sheogorath one so why not
    7. I think that one with the book exists. The crow memento I mentioned gives you a black fog.
    8. There are scythes in the game already. You just need the right motif: Soul Shriven Battleaxe
    9. Always in favor of more Warden stuff
    10. Some of that exists some of that has been datamined for the upcoming Halloween event. The fog effect is a placeable object in the Exorcised Witches Coven House, I can Check in game if it’s in the housing purchase tab because I know it’s not craftable.
    11. More homes are nice. Look out for the Witches house that I mentioned. Webs will be placeable objects so you might get a compromise.

#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @max_only that’s awesome! I didn’t know those crow momentos existed!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I’m in the game now so they are called:

Blackfeather Court Whistle. Obtained by exploring the Crows Wood. use near a corpse to call the black feather Court to feast

Crow’s Calling. purchased in Crown store. Summon a member of the black feather court for a friendly visit watch out for droppings

Swarm of Crows. Purchased in Crown store. Call down a swarm of crows to surround you in a menacing aura

This isn’t a crow but still:
    Justal’s Falcon. Obtained by exploring the lions den. A well trained raptor
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like a scythe outfit motif for staffs
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »

Yes. My character The Grim Reaper has been wanting one since last year. There is a scythe tool you can have as a house deco but no weapon or staff motif.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO flying mounts, this includes hovering mounts
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO flying mounts, this includes hovering mounts

@JamieAubrey what’s wrong with hovering mounts? I can understand flying but hovering would be no different from a normal riding mount
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's July. Stop it.

Cheeze it, it's the Merlin!

Though, if we're brainstorming, it'd be cool to have seasonal spawns popping up in the overland. Like Wraith of Crows or something, to help with the spirit.

It might also be feasible to tweak the weather in some zones during some events. I'm less sure of this, but being able to alter Glenumbra and Stormhaven to have a more autumn look during the event would also be very cool. Some of this could be done by simply tweaking the zone's shaders.
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    Hey there, @Unit117 .

We love these ideas! While a few of them did already exist, the rest are really great. The broomstick mount and skeleton bear skin in particular sound really fun.

Thanks so much for sharing your suggestions. We truly appreciate your ideas and hope you will continue to share any suggestions or feedback you may have for us in the future.
    Staff Post
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.Ghost tree
    2. Ghost pet's like a ghost bunny
    3. A Bard singing horror tales
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Holden thank you! I hope we get to see them! :) y’all are awesome
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    1.Ghost tree
    2. Ghost pet's like a ghost bunny
    3. A Bard singing horror tales

@Inhuman003 those sound wonderful :)
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's July. Stop it.

when-you-upload-a-halloween-meme-4-months-before-halloween-34453295.png
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This can't come soon enough! <3
    Momento of a talking crow perched on your arm.

We have a version of this in Reaper's Harvest crates (and they should return soon - sooner than Halloween comes). But it's too short, and can't be used in pvp areas :'( I wouldn't like talking crow though :D

6BYEilp.jpg

I would love if we got personality for this; it may be a simple one, but it would be so cool! :)
    Edited by Fischblut on July 13, 2018 5:30PM
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fischblut a personality is better idea actually. Thank you for that. I agree :)
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A crow pet has been on my "most desired" list for quite a while.

But a broomstick mount? @Unit117, you get massive points for cleverness and for knowing what I'm going to want before I do!
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's July. Stop it.

Cheeze it, it's the Merlin!

Though, if we're brainstorming, it'd be cool to have seasonal spawns popping up in the overland. Like Wraith of Crows or something, to help with the spirit.

It might also be feasible to tweak the weather in some zones during some events. I'm less sure of this, but being able to alter Glenumbra and Stormhaven to have a more autumn look during the event would also be very cool. Some of this could be done by simply tweaking the zone's shaders.

For the record, I take no issue with the ideas, nor the season.

It's the cold that comes with it that I'm trying to avoid a bit longer. ;)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could be wrong, but I thought the Ebon Armory set has a 2 handed weapon that is a scythe. I had one in my bank cuz I thought it looked cool.
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eddyble wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but I thought the Ebon Armory set has a 2 handed weapon that is a scythe. I had one in my bank cuz I thought it looked cool.
    You are correct. I don't recall the specific style, but it does look very good. (It's a variety of 1H axe, if I recall)

Earn it.

• KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    I want a dancing broom!

Turn our bags into Jack O'Lanterns.
    Make Necro Set drop everywhere for the day.
    Make the Sun come out in Rivenspire on Nov 1 for the day!
    Have a 2 headed Vulture on every sign post. And make sure it argues with itself...
    Abracadabra, Hocus Pocus, Abraca-Pocus and Hocus-Cadabra spray painted all over Rivenspire. And make a witch chasing a Rabbit!
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of changing into skeletons, can we become hagravens or ghosts?
    Fear is the Mindkiller