The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Nocturnal-Tamriel War that could've been

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
h5KbhfI.jpg

Just imagining. Armies of all three banners, storming the beaches of a twisted and Daedric infested Summerset bathed in perpetual Twilight and gloom. It could've been a mini Oblivion Crisis.

Would've been so interesting really. Oh well.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bathing robe nocturnal
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couda, wouda, shouda.
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds more like a setup for... something. Chapter probably. We know Meridia is having some troubles in her own realm, and since she so publicly helped Tamriel with that little Molag Bal issue who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can you imagine fighting a war in the Colored Rooms? Now that would be amazing!
  • A_Silverius
    A_Silverius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    28kqyd1.png
    Fear Me :l
    All over Tamriel, theres a sudden spike in Bosmers getting caught for their crimes. A sad day indeed... #FightForYourRite Give Bosmers back our stealth!
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Bathing robe nocturnal
    It's a shame, that your second thread on the subject was closed as well. Guess, they can't see any profit in improving their own game by correcting errors. "Пипл хавает" (means "people swallow") as we say in Russia.
    Edited by logarifmik on July 13, 2018 2:31AM
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    h5KbhfI.jpg

Just imagining. Armies of all three banners, storming the beaches of a twisted and Daedric infested Summerset bathed in perpetual Twilight and gloom. It could've been a mini Oblivion Crisis.

Would've been so interesting really. Oh well.

Would have been cooler than what we got. :cry: Especially if we got to see Queen Ayrenn, Skald-King Jorunn and the Windbag of Wayrest High King Emeric again. #DaedricPrinceOfPixelation
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smell Battle for Tamriel expansion pack which takes place after Daedric invasions lol
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    28kqyd1.png
    Fear Me :l
    Nervousbreakdance.personal.gif
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would have been a lot more than a mini Oblivion Crisis lol, it would have been a war against all of the Aurbis. Every Daedric Prince would have been against her, because every living thing in every plane would be being drained of their lifeforce for her power, mortal and daedra alike, even the Daedric Princes.

At least, that's what I gathered from all of the dialogue.

Maybe she would have had the power to make herself look like more than just a crown store costume. :P

• Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I would like to see cyrodil take on a new theme of nocturnal being the new threat at night shadows spawning around. Maybe taking a keep from you if you leave no one watching it for too long and nocturnal claims it as punishment
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robo_Hobo wrote: »
    It would have been a lot more than a mini Oblivion Crisis lol, it would have been a war against all of the Aurbis. Every Daedric Prince would have been against her, because every living thing in every plane would be being drained of their lifeforce for her power, mortal and daedra alike, even the Daedric Princes.

This isn't making me want to see the alternate history less. :(
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.