Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

TheThird
TheThird
✭✭✭
IO6rESB.png

What is Tamriel Trade Union?

Tamriel Trade Union is an alliance of nine guilds, each a top guild in their respective locations. We include the world's undisputed #1 tradeguild, Tamriel Traders Guild in Craglorn, which has been solidly the #1 guild for years.. and we sell for over one BILLION gold every week! Far more than any other alliance or group of guilds. We also host the #1 trader in the history of ESO with personal record sales of 100m+/week, as well as several more of the top traders in the game by a wide margin.

Because of our strong organisation, our solid experience with leading top guilds, and the vibrant communities we have grown together, TTU is a one-stop shop for all your trading needs, with lots of social too of course!

What will you get by joining a TTU guild?

Access to the game's undisputed top traders (the best resellers & farmers, by any measurement), a world class guild hall with every possible amenity (all craft stations, transmutation, all targeting dummies, etc), and reasonable guild officers that always make time for you! Our discord server is also large, and there you can easily get in touch with all of the guild officers, and many other members.

You can be assured that each of our guilds strives to be the top guild in every location, and that a social, happy community is key for all of us. We don't allow any type of toxic behaviour, nor do we allow drama to get out of hand, preferring a friendly environment for all to relax in. All of our guilds also regularly hold events such as Imperial City farming, lotteries, sales contests, and more!

Most of all, you benefit by having easy access to joining more top guilds at a moment's notice, often run by familiar faces. Tamriel Trade Union is one big & happy family, and we'd love for you to be a part of it!

Our lovely guilds, in order of location:

Craglorn (BELKARTH)

Grahtwood (ELDEN ROOT)

Mournhold (DESHAAN)
Rawl'kha (REAPER'S MARCH)
Alinor (SUMMERSET)
  • Guild Name: Arenthian Trade Guild
  • Sales requirement: 5k/week or 2k/donation
  • Recruiters: @Fortunia

Stormhaven (WAYREST)
Vvardenfell (VIVEC CITY)
How do I join?

You may either leave a message in this thread with your in-game @userid and an officer will contact you as soon as possible, or contact any of the guild recruiters mentioned above. Remember to specify which guild(s) you are requesting an invite for, as many of our officers are in multiple TTU guilds!

TdF08M6.png
Edited by TheThird on April 2, 2019 5:28PM
  • zaidos666
    zaidos666
    Soul Shriven
    @zaidos666
    selling around 10-15k/week - would like to join vvardenfell
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    @zaidos666 I have sent you an invite to Traders of the Ebonheart :)
  • johnandalina
    Hi

Should be able to do at least 10k a week. Wayrest please @johnandalina
    Many Thanks
  • LjAnimalchin
    LjAnimalchin
    ✭✭✭
    Would love an invite to tamriel traders guild and galactic trade market! Selling over a mil per week on good weeks, easily reach minimum on bad. @LjAnimalchin
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    @LjAnimalchin you have been invited to Galactic Trade Market, but it says you have 5 guilds now, so we were unable to invite you to Tamriel Traders Guild. If you are still in need of an invite, please say so here or ask via GTM's officers.. and welcome to TTU!
    Edited by TheThird on July 12, 2018 6:52AM
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    @johnandalina You have been invited to TotC! :) Welcome!
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • LjAnimalchin
    LjAnimalchin
    ✭✭✭
    TheThird wrote: »
    @LjAnimalchin you have been invited to Galactic Trade Market, but it says you have 5 guilds now, so we were unable to invite you to Tamriel Traders Guild. If you are still in need of an invite, please say so here or ask via GTM's officers.. and welcome to TTU!

Thank you! Yeah I'm in 5 ATM I will leave one of the dead guilds later :D
  • Luca_M
    Luca_M
    Can I join your guild? I'm a dragonknight magicka user, Breton, 140 champion points. I can write in English but I can read in French too. I'm in the central europe time zone. username Lucas M
    Edited by Luca_M on July 12, 2018 3:53PM
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which of our nine guilds do you want to join @Luca_M
    Edited by Silvia0708 on July 12, 2018 4:31PM
  • Luca_M
    Luca_M
    Silvia0708 wrote: »
    Which of our nine guilds do you want to join @Luca_M

i'm so sorry, could you explain me what is the "Sales requirement"?
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Luca_M: As you can see from the introductory contribution, TTU is an association of individual (9) trading guilds.

Each guild has its own minimum requirements in the rules.
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Sales requirement means the weekly sales you have to make using our guild store. We all have excellent trading spots, so if you have good things to sell, making minium sales shouldn't be difficult.
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • DrRaz
    DrRaz
    DrRaz will be good for any 10 - 15k option in elden root of vivec city
    Edited by DrRaz on July 13, 2018 2:08AM
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DrRaz I have sent you an invite to Traders of the Ebonheart. (Vivec City). Welcome to TTU :) !
    Edited by Silvia0708 on July 13, 2018 2:48PM
  • Luca_M
    Luca_M
    ok can I join Tamriel Marketeers, please (username Lucas M)? @Silvia0708
    Edited by Luca_M on July 13, 2018 9:30AM
  • Zaaroc
    Zaaroc
    We've tried to invite you using @LucasM, but we couldn't find your account name, @Luca_M. We've sent an invite to @Luca_M in stead, which seems to have worked.
    Edited by Zaaroc on July 13, 2018 10:40AM
    A man walks into a zoo. The only animal in the entire zoo is a dog.
    It's a Shih Tzu.

Officer of Tamriel Marketeers, part of TTU.
    Proud member of Alith
  • Luca_M
    Luca_M
    Zaaroc wrote: »
    We've tried to invite you using @LucasM, but we couldn't find your account name, @Luca_M. We've sent an invite to @Luca_M in stead, which seems to have worked.

thanks, can I join Tamriel Traders Guild too?
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    @Luca_M TTG is currently full but I've noted your name down onto the waiting list. As soon as a spot opens, we will invite. If you'd like to join another of our guilds instead, feel free to tell us here or to any of the Tamriel Marketeers team and they will help you. Welcome to TTU! =)
  • The_Tarantian
    The_Tarantian
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there.
    Can I get the invatation to The Alchemist's Emporium\Galactic Trade Market?
    @The_Tarantian
    Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
    It's Irish for "you're ***".
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @The_Tarantian, Thanks for taking an interest in joining TTU. But you are in five guilds already.
  • The_Tarantian
    The_Tarantian
    ✭✭✭
    Pardon, @Silvia0708, it's fixed now. Awaiting for your re-invatation.
    Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
    It's Irish for "you're ***".
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to The Alchemist's Emporium and TTU @The_Tarantian :)
  • Luca_M
    Luca_M
    what happens if i can't reach the k?
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    @Luca_M if you cannot reach our minimum you might be removed from the guild (it depends on the guild though, and how much leeway you are given), but we always offer alternative guilds with lower requirements for you to move to in that case. :)
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We currently have 2-3 spots free in most of our Trade Guilds, so if you have items to sell this is a fantastic opportunity to join the Servers top Trading Community!!
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in joining tamriel traders guild. Account name is @Mrslizardface
    Edited by Mrslizardface on July 14, 2018 9:25AM
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Mrslizardface, wanted to send you an invite, but you are in five guilds :)
    Edited by Silvia0708 on July 14, 2018 10:16AM
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    Silvia0708 wrote: »
    @Mrslizardface, wanted to send you an invite, but you are in five guilds :)

Left a guild, please do again :-)
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have sent you an invite @Mrslizardface. Welcome to TTG and TTU :)!
    Edited by Silvia0708 on July 14, 2018 1:52PM
  • Isildurrr
    Isildurrr
    ✭✭✭
    hey can I have an inv? @Isildurrr
    www.isildurrr.com
    www.twitch.tv/isildurrr_
This discussion has been closed.