Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hunter's Glade Showcase (New Wolfhunter House)

Glaiceana
Glaiceana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey guys :) Just did an exploration/showcase video of the new werewolf related house, Hunter's Glade! I was so excited to see this in the PTS patch notes last night! A house that not only is in Hircine's realm, The Hunting Grounds, but also grants us unlimited werewolf time while we are there! This is something we have suggested and asked for since housing was announced!
Thank you so much ZOS for this awesome house and for listening to us werewolf players!
You can have 700 item slots and there's a capacity for 24 players. Furnished version comes with many Hircine Monoliths/obelisks, and a new Hircine statue, plus those glowing amber flowers seen in the new dungeon!
Edit: The house costs 8000 crowns unfurnished, 10000 furnished, which includes the new Hircine statue, which is twice the size of the old one, and costs 2500 crowns alone.

Entrance Map:
xxxf6dZ.png
Glade Map:
q4Usark.png
Location in The Rift! Literally on the way to the werewolf shrine!
Z3AYu2w.png
nKL3xKh.png
IcdkS8n.png
4ZR9bH6.png
l1AHk2C.png
Edited by Glaiceana on October 15, 2018 8:15PM
Priests of Hircine
Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
Our total free bites: 7000+
Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
Total Champion Points: 1000+
Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
Playing since July 2015!
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love it.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish that there was a blank building space with a normal mortal skyline I can build on, preferably accessed by portals on a undisclosed location so that I can build without the province it may be located in mind
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the red haze is always there?
  • Amyxleexownsxu
    Amyxleexownsxu
    ✭✭✭
    It's really cool. I love the colors and it's perfect for my werewolf stamblade.
    PC/NA Since Beta!
    CP 1165

Main
    Rank 27 EP Khajiit Stamblade | Derosianthe | 26k Achieves

Alts
    EP Redguard Stamcro | Reindallia
    EP Bosmer Stamden | Sathiriel
    EP Imperial Stamplar | Velinaszol
    EP Altmer Magsorc | Ophianthil
    EP Dunmer Magknight | Thelisarcis

Housing Enthusiast/Completionism Nerd
    Blood for the Pact!!!
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As far as I know, yes. I spent quite a bit of time there last night and really like it except the red haze.

Note: you only keep form in the glade.
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool house
    i love it
    not gonna pay over 70+ bucks for it
  • Lykanus
    Lykanus
    ✭✭✭
    Yup really nice one and honestly i'm glad ZOS has done something special for us werewolves players, i really appreciate that. Thanks!
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Belegnole wrote: »

As far as I know, yes. I spent quite a bit of time there last night and really like it except the red haze.

Note: you only keep form in the glade.
    Yeah the haze is always there. I will be going back there later to check if there is a day/night cycle, couldn't tell if the lighting was changing at all. Not sure that it does.

And yes only in the glade will you keep form for good, which makes sense since the outside part is in The Rift, glade is actually Hircine's realm :)

Btw sidenote, I love the "new" run animation! Normally we can only drop to all fours when sprinting, but as you can see in the video a few times, you can do the normal run and maintain the all fours stance, if you start sprinting and then stop. Very cool addition @ZOS!
    2HF2Ar6.gif
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in case we didn't have enough colossal unfurnishible crown store only mansions. This patch will give us two more.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wondering about price tag. :/
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s amazing.
    700 spaces though... it’s not enough.

It’ll be 15k crowns like the others most likely

Sigh.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    It’s amazing.
    700 spaces though... it’s not enough.

It’ll be 15k crowns like the others most likely

Sigh.

I agree amazing.....I agree it should be at least 900 spaces for that price.

However (Puts on flame retardant underwear and crash helmet)

I actually like the fact that things like these are gated behind price and time limitations. It keeps the SWG effect from happening where everyone is Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader and everyone has a Millennium Falcon....even though in lore the MF was one of two types still space worthy.

It's the same for Radiant mounts, you see very few usually ridden by players who have invested a lot of time and money (not just money) into the game......I get this isn't the popular opinion especially by the progressive generation that wants free and now and thinks capitalism is a dirty word (There are now 8 dirty words you can't say on television) but I'll stand by it.

I like that things are gated and since it is no longer profitable or even sensible to gate by content (you will never have the numbers compared to cash shops and rng) they are gating it by time and cash.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »

Btw sidenote, I love the "new" run animation! Normally we can only drop to all fours when sprinting, but as you can see in the video a few times, you can do the normal run and maintain the all fours stance, if you start sprinting and then stop. Very cool addition @ZOS!
    2HF2Ar6.gif

THIS! This is why ZoS should allow us to have at least small gifs in our signatures.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Pleeeaaaseeeee!!!!!
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it, all except for that red haze. It hurts my eyes :/
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want it... It's almost perfect! That tower and room in Rift part, Hircine's realm, waterfalls, that red colors and huge moon, altar, statue and animal bones in furnished, and possibility to stay in werewolf form... I love towers and waterfalls, and Hircine too! I don't like only how portal looks.
    But it surely will cost sooo much...
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In terms of price tag, I assume it will be the same as the Craglorn Cave, 13k crowns.
    @Rain_Greyraven I understand what you mean :) It is nice to have something that is rare to see.
    @Enemoriana It's very awesome isn't it? :D It could potentially be the new guild home if people want it!
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    13K crowns ? ZOS - sell it for 14 - 15 K in a bundle with Wolfhunter DLC and you wil make 100x more money... ;)
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was about to buy Serenity Fall/Strident Spring but hold back to see how the Hunting Glade look like. Now I can decide: Serenity Fall or Strident Spring it will be lol. Because judge by the size of it, Hunting Glade will be another 15k crown house and although the ruin in the Rift look nice, the Oblivion part is too much bigger than I need.
    Edited by TheDarkShadow on July 11, 2018 9:15AM
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god ZO$ please make this home moderately affordable. Please. I'd love to have it, it's so nice. But I'm trying to buy a house and land IRL... I don't want to dump $100 into a pixel one lol.

Also I'd love some crown store small to medium houses. Why are they always enormous?
  • RiskyBiz
    RiskyBiz
    Hey guys :) Just did an exploration/showcase video of the new werewolf related house, Hunter's Glade! I was so excited to see this in the PTS patch notes last night! A house that not only is in Hircine's realm, The Hunting Grounds, but also grants us unlimited werewolf time while we are there! This is something we have suggested and asked for since housing was announced!
    Thank you so much ZOS for this awesome house and for listening to us werewolf players!
    You can have 700 item slots and there's a capacity for 24 players. Furnished version comes with many Hircine Monoliths/obelisks, and a new Hircine statue, plus those glowing amber flowers seen in the new dungeon!

Entrance Map:
    xxxf6dZ.png
    Glade Map:
    q4Usark.png
    Location in The Rift! Literally on the way to the werewolf shrine!
    Z3AYu2w.png
    nKL3xKh.png
    IcdkS8n.png
    4ZR9bH6.png
    l1AHk2C.png

Great video showcase
    PC NA
    GOD OF PIE
    HIRCINE'S CHOSEN ONE (CURRENTLY MAKING WEREWOLF GREAT)
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheetac19 wrote: »
    Oh god ZO$ please make this home moderately affordable. Please. I'd love to have it, it's so nice. But I'm trying to buy a house and land IRL... I don't want to dump $100 into a pixel one lol.

Also I'd love some crown store small to medium houses. Why are they always enormous?

I'm just going to buy it with gold. A lot of people are foolishly spending real money on crowns for in-game gold. Just gotta find a fool :wink:
  • Veo
    Veo
    ✭✭✭
    Yay another house... so exciting! Exactly what this game needs.
    What crownstore only?
    Next!

• TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    Cheetac19 wrote: »

I'm just going to buy it with gold. A lot of people are foolishly spending real money on crowns for in-game gold. Just gotta find a fool :wink:

You cannot gift house, or race change token
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get this isn't the popular opinion especially by the progressive generation that wants free and now and thinks capitalism is a dirty word (There are now 8 dirty words you can't say on television) but I'll stand by it.

I see what you're saying and can agree to some extent. I am so far from the "progressive generation" (a.k.a OLD) but I think the time gated/super expensive stuff is becoming too prevalent. When was the last time we had a decent small/medium home that was obtainable with gold and in-game effort. Glenumbra Hut?

It's like all ginormous limited time manors all the time. And that's the part the irks me.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enemoriana It's very awesome isn't it? :D It could potentially be the new guild home if people want it!

For werewolf guild that would be best guildhall that ever can be )
    Unlimited in time all-in-werewolf-form party...
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh myyyy....this speaks to my Celtic DNA. Thanks for the video and stills.
    Edited by Ostacia on July 11, 2018 2:05PM
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eeee I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I could, if it was not $100
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just in case we didn't have enough colossal unfurnishible crown store only mansions. This patch will give us two more.

Yep. Judging by the size, two more super expensive crown only houses I’ll ignore.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the prices I'm guessing it's going to be I won't be able to buy it. Way above my budget for a game.
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I KNEW that door near Fort Greenwall was new!

Good location for a werewolf house.