Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Traveling Merchant | Harrods | TTM Overflow | Golden Goose

Blobsky
Blobsky
✭✭✭✭✭
Who are you?
We are the home for almost every master trader on PC EU! Three of our guilds regularly represent the top 5 guilds on the PC EU server and have done for many years... We hold the undisputed best trade locations in game, Craglorn (Belkarth) and Deshaan (Mournhold) which helps our guilds have higher sales per guild than any other alliance in game!

Our Guild-House cost over 100M gold and has every Craft Station, Transmute station, Mundus Stone and Target Dummy as well as incredible decoration collections!

Our guilds are extremely friendly and sociable with regular events, giveaways and more to help you grow your millions in a zero toxicity environment. All languages are welcome!

We sell faster and easier than anywhere in game, and are the home to all of the servers best traders... So come join the guilds below!

"The Traveling Merchant" (Craglorn, Belkarth) Items sell as fast as you can list them here! We are as old as the game, made on the first day of release and held a front row trader for nearly as long. We are regularly the rank 1 or 2 sales per week in the world!
100k/week minimum sales required.

"Harrods (Deshaan, Mournhold)"
We consistently sells double or triple our neighbouring Deshaan guilds as well as outselling almost all Craglorn guilds as well! Our guild exists for over 4 years holding top trading positions throughout its history. You can be sure to sell FAST with a guild of this reputation, especially as top 3 sales on EU!
50k/week minimum sales required.

"TTM Overflow (Deshaan, Mournhold)"
The partner to TTM, this guild has HUGE demand! We created this guild to allow more of you to join the TTM network so if you are already a master trader and want more slots for rapid sales, this is definitely the guild for you! Our guild is regularly top 5 sales in EU!
50k/week minimum sales required.

"Golden Goose (Alinor, Summerset)" If you love to farm and want to develop your sales, our generously low sales requirement allows you to be confident holding a great spot! Sales will be fast and items in high demand. We regularly progress our top sellers to our partner guilds and help them learn all the way!
20k sales/week required.

Looks great! How do I join?
The easiest and fastest way is to contact our leaders in game. These names include, but are not limited to @Blobsky @Sizaansil @Velarion @Jeylis @Stevi.

In your mail make sure to tell us roughly how much you sell per week!

Alternatively, use the template below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Account name:
Guilds you want to join:
Your average sales per week:
Other info if applicable:

Edited by Blobsky on December 28, 2018 4:54PM
Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reserved
    Edited by Blobsky on June 30, 2018 9:54AM

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slots are open but running out fast!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goose is full temporarily. Slots still open elsewhere!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All traders remain the same for the new week!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slots still open!

DC EU Nightblade
  • VatorLol
    VatorLol
    If there is spot, I'd be glad to be a part of this.

Account name: @VatorLol

Sales per week: I can't tell precisely because my MM data has been broken somehow today, but last time I checked, I sold about 350k in 20 days, so I think I can sell about 90-100k/week.

Guilds I want to join: The Traveling Merchant, Harrods

• Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VatorLol wrote: »
    If there is spot, I'd be glad to be a part of this.

Account name: @VatorLol

Sales per week: I can't tell precisely because my MM data has been broken somehow today, but last time I checked, I sold about 350k in 20 days, so I think I can sell about 90-100k/week.

Guilds I want to join: The Traveling Merchant, Harrods

Harrods invite sent. Happy sales and enjoy the guild! Can send Traveling Merchant if we find you meet requirements consistently
    Edited by Blobsky on July 2, 2018 4:48PM

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added 4 Mailers to our guilds, welcome in!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Aukhan92
    Aukhan92
    Soul Shriven
    Account name: @Lucascp92
    Guilds you want to join: The Traveling Merchant, Harrods or TTM Overflow. Only 1 of them.
    Your average sales per week: I used to do 30k per week, right now i have more valuable stuff for selling. So I hope to improve it.
    Edited by Aukhan92 on July 3, 2018 4:19PM
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aukhan92 wrote: »
    Account name: @Lucascp92
    Guilds you want to join: The Traveling Merchant, Harrods or TTM Overflow. Only 1 of them.
    Your average sales per week: I used to do 30k per week, right now i have more valuable stuff for selling. So I hope to improve it.

I could invite to Golden Goose based on those sales, and upgrade you as you improve. I will send an invite when on next..
    Edited by Blobsky on July 3, 2018 7:01PM

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opened a few spots in each guild so now recruiting again!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goose is currently full. All others still recruiting!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Few goose slots now available

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friday ranks complete so a few spots open again

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New slots open!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping thread

DC EU Nightblade
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a (re)invite to Harrods. Same ingame name as here.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »
    I'd like a (re)invite to Harrods. Same ingame name as here.

Invite sent and welcome back

DC EU Nightblade
  • LeXIkA333
    LeXIkA333
    @SrbLeX
    Would like to joing guild "The Traveling Merchant"
    20k-30k per week
    Very active player looking forward to help with everything I can.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeXIkA333 wrote: »
    @SrbLeX
    Would like to joing guild "The Traveling Merchant"
    20k-30k per week
    Very active player looking forward to help with everything I can.

Hi mate,

Unfortunately as the info clearly states, The Traveling Merchant minimum sales is 100k/week. Best of luck on your guild hunt and maybe we will meet in the future!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goose is currently full. The others are nearly, so contact asap for slots!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Walman
    Walman
    ✭✭
    Account name: @Walman
    Guilds you want to join: Golden Goose
    Your average sales per week:20/30k
    Other info if applicable: I know Goose is full now, but would like a spot when one gets open.
    Regards
    @Walman
  • Sizaansil
    Sizaansil
    ✭✭✭
    Goose now has a few spots available so I sent you an invite @Walman
    Welcome in :smile:
    Anne Lucerne - Factionless Templar - PC EU Server

"[Let us] now take you Up. We will [show] our true faces... [which eat] one another in amnesia each Age" - The Song of Pelinal, Vol. 8
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few slots now available in each!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harrods is currently nearly full. Others still recruiting

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Initial ranks are complete so a few more spots are now open!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goose is soon full again. Final slots open!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goose has slots open again, others are all still available

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harrods and Goose are both nearly full so act fast!

DC EU Nightblade
  • magkafas
    magkafas
    I am interested if there is an open spot.

@christosmag