Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Natch Potes?!

• goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Natch Potes have gone "missing"

5i7Ma37.gif
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5i7Ma37.gif

Noooooo, that was all templar changes (I am sure of it as the page is blank!) ... get it back!
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    3u4vliz0dnhi.jpg
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsterchen wrote: »

5i7Ma37.gif

Noooooo, that was all templar changes (I am sure of it as the page is blank!) ... get it back!

I fear more templar nerfs, so I hope that page is blank.

• kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭

5i7Ma37.gif

This legit made me laugh... and cri a little inside.
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are they waiting till fullmoon or what?
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were they at doh?
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there still hype? I'm on the fence between boredom and annoyance now. Need a hype infusion, STAT.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Is there still hype? I'm on the fence between boredom and annoyance now. Need a hype infusion, STAT.

I'm losing the hype.... I feel the "maybe tomorrow" response coming soon...
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me remembering it’s patch notes day for the doggos dungeons:
    ooznloz8t301.jpeg

Me after waiting 5 hours:
    ae98ektp9wos.png
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe @ZOS_GinaBruno is double-checking with each developer, "Okay. Now you're sure this particular patch actually went into the build?" before publishing so extra long delay.

edit: That would make it worth the wait in my opinion.
    Edited by Tevalaur on July 9, 2018 6:47PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Covokson
    Covokson
    ✭✭
    i love natch potes, natch potes loves me we're great big happy family with great big hugs and a kiss to me to you y dont you say you love me
    Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
    Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
    " In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • NateS4
    NateS4
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any update? Will the notes be released today? I've been spamming refresh for hours...
    Nerf Nate
    Xbox NA
    Small Scale PvP
    Stamden (Grand Overlord)
    Mag DK (Palatine)
    Mag/Stamblade (Praetorian)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyTq3wqzJ5K200K2JSNlRA?view_as=subscriber
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They must be close yes. The scent of doggies is almost overpowering ...

Or maybe the orc girl needs a bath in this hot weather?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah...hype is dead....dont excpect anything till tomorrow if we are lucky.....guess something went wrong and they are struggling too fix thus thhe extra long wait time
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They must be close yes. The scent of doggies is almost overpowering ...

Or maybe the orc girl needs a bath in this hot weather?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Eewwww.

Also, awesome!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    Greetings, we've removed some derailing comments. Please remember that personal insults and accusing other members of "trolling" is against our forum rules. Comments in this thread should contain natch potes memes and hype. Thank you for your understanding.

Ok, putting a [Z] in front of a patch note thread, then not talking about patch notes! @ZOS_JesC ... just evil. Evil, I say! :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well honestly this doesn’t seem too unusual. I think there have been times when the notes weren’t up until around 3 US central (so another hour).
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Soon™
    ETA?
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jypcy wrote: »
    Me remembering it’s patch notes day for the doggos dungeons:
    ooznloz8t301.jpeg

Me after waiting 5 hours:
    ae98ektp9wos.png

I have a feeling...

eseTHkm.gif
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

5i7Ma37.gif

You can tell its not the DK one, since that just says "nerf'd" in comic sans.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    WW changes are the first thing I’m scrolling to. I really hope they don’t crap it up—nothing really changes from PTS cycles and feedback, so we’re stuck with it for 4-6 months min. I’m definitely concerned about the cool downchange (for PVP).

I read the ww change already and they're pretty nice.

Masel the Spoiler!!!!!!
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Fiedelstrich
    Fiedelstrich
    ✭✭
    "Gina Bruno, Gina Bruno, send your Natch Potes unto me, for the sins of the customers must be baptized in nerfs and fear..!" :p
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems like another pts update where they need an extra day at this point. None of them have come in here giving a pending time or anything
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are most sorry to announce that the intense doggy scent associated with this update melted Test Tamriel.

Therefore we have decided to go to Elsewyr instead.

Yours with fully human hands
    The ZOS peoples
    (not Khajiit at all)
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Asgari wrote: »
    Seems like another pts update where they need an extra day at this point. None of them have come in here giving a pending time or anything

The natch potes already kind of exist, the reps have seen them. Just need organizing, and even if the PTS bugs, they still release the notes. Usually releases around 7/8 UTC, so still have time.
    Edited by ak_pvp on July 9, 2018 7:18PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Asgari wrote: »

The natch potes already kind of exist, the reps have seen them. Just need organizing, and even if the PTS bugs, they still release the notes. Usually releases around 7/8 UTC, so still have time.

Its 3:20pm est .. If there is no word from zos by now which there hasnt, my guess is in 40 minutes we will get the message that tomorrow theyll be out
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the notes were confirmed to be done during thee so live (but I might be making that up in my memory). I think we just need to beg. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :) I promise to have no salt
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the notes were confirmed to be done during thee so live (but I might be making that up in my memory). I think we just need to beg. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :) I promise to have no salt

Maybe if they change sections of the notes the entire notes file glitches out.
    Edited by Sandman929 on July 9, 2018 7:20PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    soon-very-soon-pjg9hb.jpg
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post