Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    dotme wrote: »
    I believe it's due to Keep geometry. I've had several freezes at the instant a postern wall dropped, or a keep changed ownership. In both cases, the physical appearance of the keep changes and I will sometimes perma-freeze at the moment that happens.
    ... Below is a list of what’s causing a lot of the crashing and freezing, and will be fixed in the patch:
    [*] A crash that happened in Cyrodiil when Keep pieces were destroyed. This would cause most players close enough to the event to freeze all at once.[/list]
    So I wasn't crazy. This explains why I froze up with walls coming down or change of keep ownership. Bring on the fix...

excellent call...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • wozborne
    wozborne
    ✭✭✭
    I am so disappointed, one of the major class reps is calling for nerfing the new catapults.
    We finally got something to help defend a choke point so of course they cry about it.
    Yeah I’m feeling less and less confident about the whole rep system as time goes on. They’re all elite PC players (cuz screw consoles amirite) who’s interests are most likely vastly different then the average players.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wozborne wrote: »
    I am so disappointed, one of the major class reps is calling for nerfing the new catapults.
    We finally got something to help defend a choke point so of course they cry about it.
    Yeah I’m feeling less and less confident about the whole rep system as time goes on. They’re all elite PC players (cuz screw consoles amirite) who’s interests are most likely vastly different then the average players.

The biggest worry here is they don't necessarily know the console scene. Both in terms of PvE and PvP. Look at how Clever Alchemist got nerfed.

I fear they don't know nor understand console needs.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wozborne wrote: »

The biggest worry here is they don't necessarily know the console scene. Both in terms of PvE and PvP. Look at how Clever Alchemist got nerfed.

I fear they don't know nor understand console needs.

We still talking about the reps, or is this more of a "company in general" comment? :wink:
    PS4NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reps. Cause despite whatever ZoS does in the end, you have to admit dotme, that PS4 players still follow some of these people on YT. They're trend setters.

TequilaFire is right, hot takes and jerk reactions to things like calling for nerfing Siege is not something any rep should ever do IMO.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on July 6, 2018 10:04PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two of them now I am out numbered. lol
    Go let them know your opinion, which they are supposed to listen to.
    Here - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/419212/scattershot-and-meatbag-in-pvp-right-now-non-cp#latest
    Edited by TequilaFire on July 6, 2018 10:19PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the screenies of siege hitting hard in non-cp. That is probably too over the top. But it works perfectly for CP, where it does create area of denial.

But heres the bigger thing to point out, PC has a non-CP scene, PS4 doesn’t.

Reading the thread now. There is no point to really posting in here. It’s a battle not worth starting/getting involved in.

Save your breath dude. Not worth your time.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on July 7, 2018 12:34AM
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    oh yeah...for those of you whom didn't get a chance to read this - here's some scripture on being a good pvp player:
    Autolycus wrote: »
    "a player who knows their own build and character so well that, in the midst of combat, they are focusing exclusively on what their opponent(s) is (are) doing, and reacting instinctively, rather than thinking about what they should do next."

i'm printing that out and attaching it to my controller :)

Heh. Wish I could see half the attacks against me so I could react to them...I usually just vaporize and wonder what hit me... oh they squeezed off poison inject/incap/surprise attack/ executioner in a millisecond... awesome.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn necro. Delete.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    oh yeah...for those of you whom didn't get a chance to read this - here's some scripture on being a good pvp player:
    "a player who knows their own build and character so well that, in the midst of combat, they are focusing exclusively on what their opponent(s) is (are) doing, and reacting instinctively, rather than thinking about what they should do next."

Heh. Wish I could see half the attacks against me so I could react to them...I usually just vaporize and wonder what hit me... oh they squeezed off poison inject/incap/surprise attack/ executioner in a millisecond... awesome.

this dude in imp city was trying to los me as he coming at me...i recognized the name as being one of the super elite dudes...all i saw was the 2h block animation and i lost 90% of my health and my death recap looked similar to what you just said! ahhahahahaa

"poison inject/incap/surprise attack/ executioner in a millisecond... awesome."
    Edited by generalmyrick on July 7, 2018 1:54AM
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing a healer in PvP is different. I’m hanging ten surfing those zerg waves. I don’t know what to run for a monster set so I’m going with Bloodspawn + SPC + Julianos. A few extra ultimates never hurt anybody.

Red is doing great at the end of countdown resource rush. That kind of discipline is tough to maintain. I’m glad to see them playing tough.

I’m surprised to see Blue doing as poorly in the scoring as they are. Whenever I’m on they seem to have Roe. I guess Red is taking it to them too.

Someone in AD chat was complaining about team purple right as Red was taking Blue’s scroll.
    Edited by Ballcap on July 7, 2018 5:15AM
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

this dude in imp city was trying to los me as he coming at me...i recognized the name as being one of the super elite dudes...all i saw was the 2h block animation and i lost 90% of my health and my death recap looked similar to what you just said! ahhahahahaa

"poison inject/incap/surprise attack/ executioner in a millisecond... awesome."

It's very frustrating. The most memorable one was when I was fighting in my mines mind you.... out of the corner of my screen I saw a nightblade block cancel a dawnbreaker. I had just refreshed my shields and instantly vaporized. I have 23k health and shields that can cover all of it... so I had a serious wtf moment. No one has a 46k tooltip on dawnbreaker especially if you can't crit shields. Well apparently he did enough damage before hand to kill my shields so I ate the dawnbreaker full strength... granted all I saw was him block cancel it. Then he commenced to tbagging me. It took everything in me not to pm salt but I managed.

My point though is this game really that broken or are people exploiting/ cheating

Verdict is still out on that one.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    I don’t know what to run for a monster set
    Earthgore
  • Twist67662
    Twist67662
    ✭✭
    Wow when summerset hit I took about 3 weeks off from pvp got so damn tired off freeze screen started back this weekend just to find the same problems wow!!!!!! and now it seems like the whole game has suddenly changed I go to take a resource now and i'm having to fight 3 or 4 or and entire zerg , since when did zergs start take and defending resources hell you can't hardly run by your self anymore . I looked back at some posts and I see i'm not the only one whos sees how broken pvp is and how zos is going to do nothing to help us . there are so many weird glitches in this game now I don't hardly know where to begin . there is one small glitch that is really getting annoying I use tri stat food and now when I eat it I have about a 1 in 30 chance of getting the right stats its give me bout 800 less I know that's not much but when zos keeps taking and nerfing every damn thing from ya small things like that really get ya sorry guys hope everybody is doing good and hope to see ya out there
    " If it bleeds you can kill it ! "
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    I don’t know what to run for a monster set
    Earthgore

That’s one thing I don’t have. One day though...
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil/Vivec is a weird place now. Over the years new faces have come and old ones have moved on. That's always been a thing. Lately, however, I don't recognize anyone. All of a sudden there are all these new people. There are names calling out in zone chat to whisper them for a group and I've never heard of that person before. It's not a bad thing, but there are so many new names and so few old ones. Even the familiar jerks seem to have disappeared. When I looked over the leaderboard yesterday I didn't recognize anyone.

It's like I've been fighting in this war for so long that a new generation of fighters has come along and everyone I knew has died. I suppose by now I'm a grizzled vet of this war, remember Azura's Star? Heck, the first campaign I joined was Jiulek (sp? It's been so long I can't remember).

There is one thing that is the same though - that is the fighting. Yesterday The false DC "emperor" was holed up in Roebeck luring in AD and then bombing them over and over. He was surrounded by his loyal minions who weren't quite as good at bombing as he was. Why AD didn't open a second breach, I'll never know. I made so much AP just watching when DC was about to bomb and moving out of the way, then killing them when they tried to run back inside. Towards the end, I wasn't sure who was farming who. That is, until we got wiped. History is written by the victors and since we lost, they were farming us.

edited for spelling
    Edited by Ballcap on July 9, 2018 5:03PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lot of those people faction hop.

SillyGammerTag_ is a cool dude. He bombed my group I was in a couple of times, I just stood there, died and just laughed. Silly's antics for bombing are so amusing.
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lot of those people faction hop.

SillyGammerTag_ is a cool dude. He bombed my group I was in a couple of times, I just stood there, died and just laughed. Silly's antics for bombing are so amusing.

Yeah I’ve seen him on AD before. I only meant false emp in the not an AD emp. :smile:

I’m still surprised to see blue so far back in score. They are always killing it (and me) when I’m on.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's cause of red.

Blue would bully them hard through DragonClaw, Bleakers, Chalman and eventually Arrius when they're given a chance. With the up tick in the EP activities, they're getting pushed back more frequently from red and losing out on Chalman and Arrius points.

Same can be said for Yellow. Blue may hold Brindle and Roe for about an hour, but when they get pushed back, it's all the way back to Ash and sometimes Glademist/Rayles.

Blue, before the new AP defense tick change, were pretty good at being all offensive all the time. Now, they have to sit back and defend as pushing really hard into enemy territory has to be fast pace since everything gets defended or taken back quickly during prime time.

They also lost points this current campaign, due to losing their 10 point scrolls during the first couple of days.

OH, hey @TequilaFire

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5290202/#Comment_5290202

Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on July 10, 2018 1:41PM
  • Twist67662
    Twist67662
    ✭✭
    Wow , this is really getting old I froze up 3 maybe 4 time before 11pm est last night and at 11:10 it started 3 times between 11:10 and 11:30 on the third we were hitting Arrius keep when it happened and when I got loged back in I was standing in the middle of the court yard at arrius with all crosses of our dead that we went up there with and I was surrounded by about 30 ep and on their first hit on me bam I turned invisable no one could see me for about 2 minutes , and got killed just outside arrius and revived back at brk still invisable witch is ok be cause 5 mins later freeze number 4 number 5 hit me at midnight at witch point I just powered off and said to hell with it.It's been a month now since summerset hit lots of big changes by zos to pvp and they broke the damn game, I don't know about you guys but when you work for A service that provides for something that your customers paided for and YES! we are the customers you are accountable for what you broke , cause if I was in some little old ladies house and I broke her A/C unit when I was working on I'm the one that has to fix it and make it right because I was at fault.Reading other post I've noticed that it's not just us PC , XBOX and PS4 are all having these problems , like I already said A month later after summerset and still nothing , in my life I've worked in service industry for 25 years and from what I'm seeing ZOS has no idea how to fix it , all I Know is yall broke just admit it and FIX IT! BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT YOU CAUSE! Oh and A fyi for anybody who is having problems with food buffs not giving you the right stats , if you are running A poison on one off your bars now it won't give you all your stats and this includes tri pots, food and drink buffs just one of the many bugs .(this problem was solved by another player not zos)
    " If it bleeds you can kill it ! "
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, the blue guy named after a football coach hates the improved siege.
    Kill boxes are real. So many targets!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, the blue guy named after a football coach hates the improved siege.
    Kill boxes are real. So many targets!

I mean, he died from it more then once trying to push into choke points.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I met up with some old friends in Shor yesterday. Performance is far better than Vivec for whatever reason. I would make it home if they offered more tranny stones.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed a few unnecessary and insulting comments. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil and constructive. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MikaS wrote: »
    We have recently removed a few unnecessary and insulting comments. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil and constructive. Thanks!

what the hecks folks...

I go away for business for a few days, and, ya'll start going crazy :)

actually brought my ps4 on the trip...started running some of my AD characters in through cyro...

i hope all is well for you all...
    Edited by geonsocal on July 12, 2018 6:54PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

what the hecks folks...

actually brought my ps4 on the trip...started running some of my AD characters in through cyro...

Nah, it was some random guy. Some people just don't understand how hard it is to type text using only a controller. Not everyone on PS4 has access to a keyboard and they use the controller.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

what the hecks folks...

Nah, it was some random guy. Some people just don't understand how hard it is to type text using only a controller. Not everyone on PS4 has access to a keyboard and they use the controller.

those dang randoms :)

had a great week - our company hosts a convention for our users each year...we do it right next to the water...

the day I left home to come here the temperature had gone up to over a 110 where I live - looking forward to getting home, not so much the triple digits...

wondering whether AD will be catching EP soon for the campaign lead...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are there so many frigging AD and DC on in the morning to just PvDoor?
    I guess it is safe cause EP has to get some sleep.
    Edited by TequilaFire on July 13, 2018 12:33PM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know is i ain't one of those ad last campaign I was number 9 on the leaderboard for ad made 7 million ap this campaign I'm like 1000 something and made 100k ap *** pvp lol freezing is still outrageous I don't know how anyone is able to play in it my guild keeps sending me invites to join them in pvp and I keep going in each time they do expecting a different result that I won't freeze but continue to lol I've farmed so much in the past weeks I'm sick of it
    Edited by Jake1576 on July 13, 2018 7:55PM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    As of yesterday evening it looks like AD took the lead again. I hope that EP keeps up the pressure. When everyone has equal populations it can be quite exciting. The calls are going out, "Roe 911", "Sej 911", "BM 911" "Everywhere 911" when it doesn't freeze, those huge army on army attacks/defenses are some of the best PvP action in any game.