The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Checking In, End games trials guild currently recruiting

cosplayerrain
cosplayerrain
✭✭
Seeking experienced tanks that want to join an end games progression trials guild that has a guild spot open. We are working on vhof (please have at least up to triplets experience).
Tanks please have valid internet connection and no girlfriend issues please.

We also run the other DLC trials and weeklies.
The guild is called Checking In and we have a band page.

This is not a guild just on band, this is a trials guild. Join only if you have a spot open and make sure your name on band is your gt for invite.

If you are a dps then send your clips to forbidden Sk1es. If you are a healer or tank then please message forbidden sk1es with your experience in trials.

I don’t check this as often. So message forbidden Sk1es on Xbox or join the band and we will shoot you an invite.

Support must be raid aware and have bis sets.
Dps must be raid aware with minimum of 40k dps
Edited by cosplayerrain on July 14, 2018 12:02PM
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    The guild started on 07/02 and cleared vhof on 07/04. Skinned 10 ppl so it was a lengthy one but we are doing 2 hour progression on Tuesday and Thursday starting at 7:30 pm est. We do have 2 groups. The 2nd group runs later
  • Kjsdtd
    Kjsdtd
    How much later does the second grp run?
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Around 10 pm est
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Just message me on Xbox. I’m not on here much.
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Recruiting tank without girlfriend issues
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    And with valid internet connection lol
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
  • Kjsdtd
    Kjsdtd
    Way too early for me sorry, im in australia, good luck though
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    No problem. I had to remove the second team lead because he wasn’t trying to create a team, just trying to send everyone invites to other places. So right now the team is Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30 pm est
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Tanks and dps. Healers are full.