The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mid Year Mayhem?

rumple9
rumple9
✭✭✭✭✭
When will it start? My guess is 16th July as this is when the current 30 day campaign ends and its also a Monday which is maintenance day. It started 22nd July last year
Edited by rumple9 on July 5, 2018 12:58PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crown store sale of the costumes starts July 19th, the XBox achievements seem to end July 31st, and I think that's all we know?
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't imagine it happening with the current state of PvP. But I'm sure ZOS will go ahead with it anyway and it will be an absolute disaster.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    I can't imagine it happening with the current state of PvP. But I'm sure ZOS will go ahead with it anyway and it will be an absolute disaster.
    Extra servers will help some, they can just as well open them some days early.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If I get more skill points from the AP and unlock skill lines on alts, that is a resounding success.

Gotta prepare a few sets of Sloads!
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

If I get more skill points from the AP and unlock skill lines on alts, that is a resounding success.

Gotta prepare a few sets of Sloads!

True zerger
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should rename it Midyear Sload Mayhem or the Midyear Deep Freeze.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the queues last year were for hours
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Extra servers will help some, they can just as well open them some days early.

Extra servers will help slightly, but to be honest, I'm also slightly skeptical about the event when keeping in mind current performance issues in Cyrodiil & Battlegrounds right now. I can already imagine a fight like at last year near BRK, defending the keep for hours and when nice defense tick is about to arrive, some daedric trickery aka technical issue will strike and people will crash. I think I'll just stick with Battlegrounds during the event. :|
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gina posted this in response to the putrid performance in Cyrodiil at the moment

"
    We'll move Midyear Mayhem if we need to, and will make that call after the patch goes up and we have time to evaluate the current state.

"

So even they don't know when it is going to be at this point.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    gp1680 wrote: »

I'm not doing the polar bear plunge again. You cant make me.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Gina posted this in response to the putrid performance in Cyrodiil at the moment

"
    We'll move Midyear Mayhem if we need to, and will make that call after the patch goes up and we have time to evaluate the current state.

"

Can't see them fixing it 100% anyway
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

"

"

Oh no of course not. But they might be able to eliminate the freezes that force you to manually quit the game that were added with summerset. I so much just want back the shite performance with the hard crashes we had before summerset.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

"

"

Oh no of course not. But they might be able to eliminate the freezes that force you to manually quit the game that were added with summerset. I so much just want back the shite performance with the hard crashes we had before summerset.

I'd happily take that even if it got rid of summerset
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gp1680 wrote: »

I'm not doing the polar bear plunge again. You cant make me.

Lmao!

You’d be “frozen” before you hit the water.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mid year Mayhem right now would be a disaster. Maybe it should be battlegrounds only.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »

The trick was to grab a less popular campaign. At least that worked for me.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »

The trick was to grab a less popular campaign. At least that worked for me.

Until they added in Xarxes and Kastav last year the queues for Vivec were over 1000 on Xbox NA and Shor was only a couple hundred off.