The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No answer from support

trashbox52eb17_ESO
I bought the code for Summerset on 06/14/2018.
Tried to activate - and received no reaction from the site, no letters of confirmation, add-on it was not activated.
Then I got a ticket in technical support (# 180614-003346).
To date, there is no answer to this ticket.

What needs to be done to at least understand whether to start a procedure for refunding money for this purchase?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @trashbox52eb17_ESO

Our customer support team will help look into this on your ticket #180614-003346. Due to a higher than usual volume of support requests it may take longer than typical to receive a response.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • trashbox52eb17_ESO
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @trashbox52eb17_ESO

Our customer support team will help look into this on your ticket #180614-003346. Due to a higher than usual volume of support requests it may take longer than typical to receive a response.

Although about how long does it take to wait?
    I remind you that I'm waiting for a response from technical support for 6 days already
  • goggs25
    goggs25
    ✭✭
    Your technical support is rubbish still getting login failed and those useless idiots still can't fix the problem