Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

League of Assassins [PvX][Casual, Social, Normal Trials]

• shimmys
    shimmys
    You guys sound good could I join up I’m a returning player as well I’m from Australia if that’s ok my psn is shimmyluvsbono
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Inv sent. Thank you. Remember to join our discord too!
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • shimmys
    shimmys
    shadelon wrote: »
    Inv sent. Thank you. Remember to join our discord too!

How do I join the discord
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    You will find the inv link in the About Us when you join ingame.

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting.

• Kemosabe2point0
    I would love to be involved. Thanks! Master in all crafting. At least 8 traits in all Blacksmith, Clothier, and Woodworking. Looking for a trading guild. CP 550 plus. PSN: Kemosabe2point0

PSN: kemosabe2point0
  • Foos3dd81
    Foos3dd81
    Soul Shriven
    Hi could I get an invite?? This guild sounds awesome. PSN: Foos3dd81
  • b_nuc
    b_nuc
    Hi, I would please like an invite to your guild if possible! I sent you a message on PSN as well. Thanks!

PSN: b-nuc
  • freemind1013
    freemind1013
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite. I’m PS4 and have discord
    PSN: freemind1013
  • Aogechi
    Aogechi
    Soul Shriven
    Can I have invite psn: Aogechi
    Edited by Aogechi on April 27, 2018 1:10AM
  • vet7years
    vet7years
    I would love to join. Psn angelakoenig0902
  • RosalineMin
    RosalineMin
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I would love to join. My PSN is nicole_1005
  • Shepoffire
    Shepoffire
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like a word with you sir
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are indeed still recruiting.

• Mzhyde87
    Mzhyde87
    Soul Shriven
    We are still actively recruiting new members! As the new recruiting officer, feel free to message me directly and I'll get back to you asap!
  • jroz0
    jroz0
    ✭✭
    PSN: Biceptacon

If you still have free spaces can i please get an invite.
  • jroz0
    jroz0
    ✭✭
    PSN: Biceptacon

If you still have free spaces can i please get an invite.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We're still recruiting. Msg @Mzhyde87 for invites!

• JESTiC24
    JESTiC24
    Love to join, active player here PSN JESTiC24
  • CHRISTOPHERSYLVIAb14_ESO
    Are you guys still recruiting? I am looking for an active guild who are a mature group of people who are open to helping an enthusiastic player that has been away from the game awhile. I know there is much I have to learn to get reacquainted with ESO, but I am a fast learner if the group will explain what is needed to be done for a dungeon or trial...ect. I am mostly PvE focused but will join PvP when needed. My main is a Templar healer but I'm sure I have a lot of work to do on him. PS4- csylvia79
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    In celebration of our 3 year anniversary we have begun an open recruitment drive! All are welcome, as long as they meet our strict 18+ age requirement!

• kwyllie93
    kwyllie93
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite PSN: ur wife-mykids
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We're still recruiting!

• LordDrakhoul
    LordDrakhoul
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, psn is tornbypride.
  • Brobacca741
    Brobacca741
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. Psn Brobacca741
  • tigershark122987
    OOOH! Signme up for this! This looks like it would be fun!

PSN: ItsJustGurr
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting! Join us!

• Koheron
    Koheron
    Soul Shriven
    Still fairly new to the game. A lot of learning to do. Would love to join. Psn: bignnn
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like a nice decent guild, how do I sign up?
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Just leave your psn id or send a psn msg to Mzhyde87