Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dual Spec

AnnaUK
AnnaUK
✭✭
Would love to be able to save two sets of gear/builds - one for healing and one for dpsing.

It's a pain having to respec and fish stuff out of the bank :/
Ps4 player
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's mods for that...

...on PC! >:-)
  • AnnaUK
    AnnaUK
    ✭✭
    I used to be on pc, but swapped to ps4 as I was getting a lot of pain from using a mouse :)
    Ps4 player
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    O_O

...b-b-but you could have just bought a Controller for PC???!!!!
  • AnnaUK
    AnnaUK
    ✭✭
    I'm getting on a bit now.. raided in wow for 11 years. Being stuck at a desk just isn't my bag anymore. Sooo much more relaxing now :)
    Ps4 player
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    As a outfit slot... Zos can really profit from making it possible in consoles... And let us have at least two presets of gear, cp and skills. And after these two they can sell composition slots.

We have a similar feature in the division... That works perfectly.
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesper_BR wrote: »
    As a outfit slot... Zos can really profit from making it possible in consoles... And let us have at least two presets of gear, cp and skills. And after these two they can sell composition slots.

It would not be an outfit slots.

What Zos could do is make it part of the base UI and as part of that make respecing SP, CP and attributes free for ESO+

In the end that is a win/win for Zos and us.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What Zos could do is make it part of the base UI and as part of that make respecing SP, CP and attributes free for ESO+

• Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

I agree of it being a part of eso plus.... But I agree that even letting us having two presets of cps at no cost would be a great improvement in quality of the game... Most of.players only have alternative toons because of that split pve/PvP champion points and skill morphs...
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    This is called laziness, stay in the comfort of your sofa while that never see the light on your comfy console-sofa combo, buddy.
  • AnnaUK
    AnnaUK
    ✭✭
    This is called laziness, stay in the comfort of your sofa while that never see the light on your comfy console-sofa combo, buddy.

Aww don't worry! I sit by a window with a beautiful view ;)
    Ps4 player