Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bleakrock & Blackbriar Barter Co: Two of Tamriel's Top Trading Guilds (PC-NA)

• X_Skynet_X
    Hey there, returning player, I was in your guild previously for a while and ended up taking a break. Was hoping I could get another invite assuming there is room. Would love to play with the guild again. Invite @Ullman24 if possible. Thank you.
  • Shaeni
    Shaeni
    Soul Shriven
    If you have room or acquire room, could I get an invite? My UserID is 'Shaeni' and my main character is named 'Shaenii'. Thanks!
  • eschaffn
    eschaffn
    Soul Shriven
    Hi can I join my @ is @eschaffn thanks!
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent up through @Shaeni. See you all in guild!

@eschaffn, you're on the top of the waitlist.
  • CivilDisobedienceVII
    Requirements? How much do we have to sell a week? Or give to raffles? Thanks
  • Robert_xz
    Robert_xz
    Hi, can @RobertM be added to the waitlist. Thanks
  • nvy.lotrob14_ESO
    Hiyde ya ole' scambagger! Its Nvy from Brandywine! I didnt know yall came here! Man, how times change and such a small world we find ourselves in, LOL. Shoot me an invite Hiyde? my IGN is @Nvy im new to ESO so imma newB at this point lvl 10 look forward to catching up wit ya and hashin ole times wit yall, cya soon i hope, cheers dude!
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nvy! There's a blast from our LOTRO past! Welcome to ESO :)
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CivilDisobedienceVII - we do not impose sales minimums.

We do look for guildies to participate in the wellbeing of our guild. We offer many methods, such as:
    • Sales & purchases in the guild store
    • Raffle ticket purchases
    • Donations to/purchases from the weekly auction
    • Gold donations to our guild bank

We have a 7 day inactivity policy; but, if you're going to be away for an extended period, simply alert an officer.
  • Asling_DoA
    Asling_DoA
    Soul Shriven
    Could you send me an invite please @meowie
  • terbenaw
    terbenaw
    Soul Shriven
    reoskit wrote: »
    @CivilDisobedienceVII - we do not impose sales minimums.

We do look for guildies to participate in the wellbeing of our guild. We offer many methods, such as:
    • Sales & purchases in the guild store
    • Raffle ticket purchases
    • Donations to/purchases from the weekly auction
    • Gold donations to our guild bank

We have a 7 day inactivity policy; but, if you're going to be away for an extended period, simply alert an officer.

May I have an invite to Blackbriar?
  • Madmentzer
    Madmentzer
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite if you have room :)

@madmentzer
  • Supersomething
    Supersomething
    ✭✭✭
    Would like an invite @Supersomething
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.
    Characters
    Tiberius Aulus
  • tjcd
    tjcd
    ✭✭
    would like to join if you have opening. please invite @tjcd
  • Maeverick
    Maeverick
    Soul Shriven
    If there's still room, I'd appreciate an invite! @Maeverick

(Also sent an in game mail per the instructions on the OP).
  • Princess_V
    Princess_V
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite if there is room please :)@PrincessVespa777
  • Epic_Nex
    Epic_Nex
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? @Nex
  • tyrion020
    tyrion020
    Hey, i would like to join!
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya! I had some unexpected irl things happen this past month and was not able to get online to play eso. Could I please be re-invited back into BBC? It's my favorite guild ever and would be sad if I couldn't be apart of it. Thank you in advance!

@ViciousBunnii
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • blackcat75067
    blackcat75067
    Soul Shriven
    Hi - Could I please get an invite or be added to the wait list? Thanks!

@blackcat75067
  • darth_capo
    darth_capo
    Soul Shriven
    Sent an in game mail (maybe a couple by accident)

@Darth_Capo

thanks
  • Gerchmonster
    Gerchmonster
    Soul Shriven
    if theres any room id love to get an inv! @Gerchmonster
  • Haroseth
    Haroseth
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I was recently kicked from guild for some reason. Not sure if I forgot to pay any dues or broke any rules. I would like to know if I could possibly get another invite. Thank you
    Username @Haroseth312 or @Haroseth. That’s main characters name.
  • Echoberries
    Echoberries
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I'm looking for an EB based trading guild. I would like an invite if there is a spot open. Thanks!
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks, just a note to let everyone here that BBC is keeping up with this thread, and that we’re looking at each post/player individually.

There is still often a waiting list, but we’re adding new guildies weekly.

Please be patient with us, as we’re an incredibly large guild, with activities and various business to deal with daily.

If you were removed, please email @bbcguild in game, and someone will reply to your situation.

Thanks!!

BBC1/2
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Blackjak-33
    Blackjak-33
    ✭✭✭
    May I be put on the waitlist for guild invite? In game: Blackjak
  • zaizaizai
    zaizaizai
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there! May i be put on the waitlist? My ign is @zaizaizai !
  • unnameable69
    unnameable69
    Soul Shriven
    I have general questions if anyone has the time to answer;

Background (for question): I just returned to the game (played a bit at launch and had to discontinue) and I am really liking it. In most MMOs I enjoy using the auction houses and trading, after trying to understand how the ESO trading system worked I started looking for trading guilds and found this one. This guild looks awesome, and I'd love to join, but I only get to play an hour or so a day as I'm a new dad (again).

Questions: Is it worth it to myself and the guild to join up now or should I gain some character (lvl 15 now) and crafting levels so I am actually gathering materials that will be worth something to sell? Does most of the content in this game scale to the level of the looter? I..e. will I get better materials and loot drops when I am higher level?

I'd like to contribute to any guild I join, not just use them for a place to sell my gathered materials.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please note that the original post has been updated to recruit for BOTH of our equally awesome trade guilds!

From this point forward, please specify *which guild* you'd like to join or "First Available"

10years-eso-only.png

Years ago, we created this post to launch our 2nd trading guild. To better balance demand and waitlists, this is now a recruiting post for both.

The Bleakrock Barter Co and Blackbriar Barter Co are high volume trading guilds focused on providing a great trading atmosphere and lots of fun events & activities!
    Both guilds are on PC-NA.

Currently Bleakrock bids in Rawl'kha and Blackbriar bids in Mournhold, the top 2 trading hubs in the game!
    Other than that, the guilds are operated identically with the same selling power, activities and atmosphere.

- 500 Fun & Helpful Members - Low on Drama.
    - In 2018, we are celebrating our *10th* year as an MMO gaming guild (we originated in LOTRO as Brandywine Brewing Co)
    - Huge weekly Raffles (nearly ONE BILLION GOLD in raffle prizes awarded so far!), fun auctions and regular guild events
    - EPIC Guild House design with every crafting set station (including jewelery stations), All Mundus, Training Dummies and more.
    - Very active Discord

If you're a highly active trader, shoot an in-game mail to @BBCGuild and request an invite to

"Bleakrock/Rawl'kha",
    "Blackbriar/Mournhold"
    or "first available".

While we'll do our best to catch requests in this thread, that's the best way to get our attention.

We often have a small waiting list but generally get people in within a week.

Very Important: Please hold a guild spot open if you want to be on the waiting list. If you are full on guilds when we extend the invite, you'll go to the back of the line if there is a waitlist.

Happy Trading!

-H
    Edited by hiyde on July 14, 2018 8:50PM
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Treat
    Treat
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely fantastic guild! You won’t regret joining!
    @Treat
    The Harbinger of Cheer!!!!!
    Ankle Biters