Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These summerset weapons and what not:

Idea: Include these alongside some mounts and outfits as rare drops within dungeons for subscribers only, whilst also offering them as purchasable items for a premium.

Benefit: Would encourage more players to sub and allow direct purchases for players who aren't having much luck/ can't be bothered with the grind.

Benefit 2: Provides a more rewarding experience for players replaying older dungeons
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Magenpie
    Magenpie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A token, once a month, to buy any item in the crown crate section of the store.

I would even be happy if it didn't include the Apex items, but up-to and including the Legendary rewards.

• TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Suggestion ,

Give us a 1 year pay in advance option for ESO plus. There are many happy to forkout for a year in advance. You could keep the Crown allotments to 2 times in that cycle still to ensure the player doesnt get a glut of money all at once.

Or give us the option to extend our membership before the date comes up for renewal and only allot the crowns at time the new time starts.

EX: i have currently 58 days left on my ESO plus when i checked my account and June 22nd it renews. I would happily pay for the next 6 month cycle right now and no issues with waiting until the 58 days runs out before i receive my crowns.

Sometimes it just helps with budgeting when you can pay out when you have the extra at that moment and get that off your plate.

We can already renew our ESO plus subscription before it runs out, at least we can on PS4. That's what I did when I wanted crowns but there was no discount: I paid for a 6 month extension at the reduced fee (saves £6) and received my 9000 crowns immediately.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magenpie wrote: »
    A token, once a month, to buy any item in the crown crate section of the store.

I would even be happy if it didn't include the Apex items, but up-to and including the Legendary rewards.
    100 Crown Gems per month, for example, would be a good way to do this.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about a fence assistant? That would come in very handy for some of us with very light fingers.
  • Akuma_no_Tsubasa
    I am quite new to ESO but play MMOs since around 1998 when it was mostly text based stuff.
    (Just in before: I am a ESO Plus member)

The main idea of ESO plus okay but one thing, in terms of execution, is sadly more than questionable.
    It is the crafting bag. I played around one day and almost instantly was about to quit because you have an influx of items that blasts your pockets. Even putting everything onto the bank and mule chars is not really satisfying. So as a free member you are either forced to quit the game, buy ESO plus or use manual pickup and leave about 90% of the loot alone.

I am not going for the way "Make the crafting bag fully free for all" but I am suggesting a change of usage.

For ESO Plus keep everything as it is, but for Free Members make the following changes:

Give them a strongly limited crafting bag for their chars with something like 10-50 slots (10 start - upgradable to 50 by gold)
    Give the bank (this one should be also available for Plus members) a new tab "Crafting Slot". This holds like 50 Slots at first and can be upgraded with gold in steps of 10 slots for a maximum of all ingredients there are.

Now comes the tricky part: Free members can NOT crafting from the bank.
    So ESO Plus still has a huge QOL but being a free member would still be playable.

Since the crafting bag for freebies would be heavily limited and for crafting they would have to do a lot of switching from banks to crafting tables, ESO Plus would still be a very welcome feature.

Why am I making this suggestion?
    Easy. I was on the of quitting the game instantly seeing that I as a free player am not able to play properly. I can't loot as free as a normal player and keep ingredients to craft stuff that I want to sell later as I don't have any space. (Yes I know this does not apply to players that have fully maxed 8+ chars with all bankslots and bagslots for all chars, this post is especially about new players and casual players. Hardcore ones will probs always have eso plus enabled)
    So there is no way for myself to participate in crafting to sell stuff, to gain gold on a "normal" base.

Also I know, from other games guilds, friends and communities, a lot of people that exactly because of this ditched the game almost instantly. Some tried it for like a week and had to disable autolooting and restrict themself to only loot stuff that has a minimum instant resell value.

I hope this might give a small idea on how to make the game more accessible new players and casual players.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about a fence assistant? That would come in very handy for some of us with very light fingers.

You do realise that there is actually one in the game already
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

You do realise that there is actually one in the game already

I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up!
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps give members free crates
    I don't think I'm ever going to buy them myself but it would be a nice bonus of ESO+ if perhaps a member got 3-4 crates a month or every two/three months
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    For a time there were loyalty prizes like that Dwarven Sphere:

ON-pet-Loyal_Dwarven_Sphere.jpg

It would be nice to have rewards like that back.
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    More outfit slots unlocked for starters. In WoW I get 20 outfit slots included in my 12.99 subscription, here I get one, and worse; am expected to pay the equivalent of one month subscription for one slot on one character.

A couple of current Crown crates every month would be a nice bonus.
  • Joker190284
    Joker190284
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish one or more bards for the house. All ESO + members should be able to request all the songs that are implemented in the game. All non ESO + members should be able to buy individual ones over the crown shop in addition to a standard song. This would have @ZOS the opportunity to make ESO + more attractive or the great unique Reihbach on the store.
    Furthermore I would like to have some official feedback from ala: alas this is not possible because it is not possible to integrate the bard in the game rooms, but our technicians are trying to find a solution, so please be patient.
    This rather @ ZOS_KaiSchober _ @ZOS_GinaBruno would show us that you are still reading here ...

greetings
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Option to dye hair.

We can dye clothing, weapons, perhaps it is time to dye hair?
  • Mavor
    Mavor
    ✭✭✭
    1) Account-wide mount training. If you have a maxed mount - then it applies to all characters on the account. (Or really anything that helps speed up mount training, removal of training time limit, etc - one of the worst parts of running an alt is the abysmally slow mount speeds)

2) Outfit style application for half price, dyeing for free. (We busted our butts to get alot of these motifs and dyes, the pricing on much of them is rather ridiculous, considering many other MMO's offer the same service for free)
    Edited by Mavor on June 4, 2018 5:08PM
  • MrKit
    MrKit
    ✭✭✭
    Hair and skin dye. People already do this in real life. I play Skyrim with a Dark Elf who has blue skin and light purple hair. I should be able to do this in ESO by now.

Larger quest journal. Again, in real life we can have more than twenty-five goals. Every six months of continuous subscription gives you ten more quest slots. NPCs no longer try to give you new quests if your quest journal is full.

The SOLO option. Not a Star Wars thing. If you designate yourself as a SOLO player, NPCs do not attempt to give you quests that require groups to complete.

Ten unsticks per month for free. I didn't create this world. Why should I pay out Crown to the people who left bugs in it, places where I can get stuck between a rock and a boulder?

Stuff, outfits, mounts, weapons, armor, hairstyles, and a race that only subscribers can play.

An ESO Plus Members Only DLC with quests, locations, NPCs, story, color, weapons, armor, costumes, animals, so good that everyone will want to subscribe.
  • SerasWhip
    SerasWhip
    ✭✭✭✭
    alliance change token
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better daily rewards for ESO+ members. 10% more mount speed.

7 days early access to "Chapter content" to off set the fact that we have to buy it separately.

An ESO+ Member forum.

Chat and Phone support for ESO+.

A Crown Store discount (5%).
  • Fvh09NL
    Fvh09NL
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't read this thread so maybe this has been suggested more than once, but I would really love to get a siegeweapon bag :)
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    Knowledge wrote: »
    A Crown Store discount (5%).

That would be really nice ;)
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fvh09NL wrote: »
    Haven't read this thread so maybe this has been suggested more than once, but I would really love to get a siegeweapon bag :)

Probably has been suggested but this would beniefit more people than some of the other ideas posted in here
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be great for Plus members to be able to purchase additional quest journal slots over the current 25.
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    i was thinking 50% off outfit station fees, at least 1 free crown crate a month, 5 free outfit changing tokens a month, maybe shorten the cooldown on hirlings to 6 hour, double our daily log in rewards.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

How about an official thread titled "Ideas for Daily Login Rewards" which caters to possible ideas for Daily login rewards as there are a lot of different possibilities.
    "When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men." ~Manly P. Hall
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    theyancey wrote: »
    Be great for Plus members to be able to purchase additional quest journal slots over the current 25.

That would be nice. My log is consistently full when I want to grab another quest ^^
  • Rogue_Ghost
    Rogue_Ghost
    ✭✭✭
    Let me start off by stating that I am a fan of the daily rewards system! I am not sure how long this has been in play, but it seems rather recent and it's a great way to advocate for increased loyalty to the game.

Additionally, I am not sure if this has been mentioned previously, but it would be nice to see rewards such as this geared more towards your character build. I am not sure how difficult that would be to implement, but it would be an added benefit to the reward system. Alliance points, XP scrolls, and a crate here and there are great, but getting some exclusive weapon or piece of gear that enhances your character would be a nice addition to see.

One other thing as a "nice to have" option, would be quarterly, semi-annual, and annual rewards for continued subscriptions and/or consistent days logging in. Right now, it's roughly $40 to receive 10 or 15 crates (I cannot remember which it is - but it's a 5000 crown purchase within the store). If a loyal player has already invested a great deal more than that in their subscription - it would add additional intrinsic value to the game.
    "Death smiles at us all. All one can do, is smile back."
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a crazy ideal how about implementing some of this stuff been over a year
  • Drake383
    Drake383
    Is it possible to have 1,3 or 6 month subs on Xbox one? That would be cool for people who get paid on off days when eso is due but already renewed so cant cancel....and would like to pay ahead.
  • xgoldelf
    xgoldelf
    Maybe addons for console versions just like how some people can include addons for their pc? Like help to find lore books, sky shards etc. Aside from that i feel the crown store can use an update to include a new list of items?
  • Badaq
    Badaq
    Soul Shriven
    furniture storage tab like the craft bag only for furniture!
  • NewbieOKS
    NewbieOKS
    ✭✭✭
    KwarcPL wrote: »
    For a time there were loyalty prizes like that Dwarven Sphere:

ON-pet-Loyal_Dwarven_Sphere.jpg

It would be nice to have rewards like that back.

Yup agreed
    https://signatur.eso-database.com/17868970/signatur.jpg
    ESO-Database provides statistics for Elder Scrolls Online characters and guilds. This information is collected by the ESO-Database Client and ESO Database AddOn https://www.eso-database.com/en/ Huge thanks to @Keldor for this amazing add-on