The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Potion switch

Anomanderake
I am planning to use an ultigen/sustain build with infused jewerly, clever alchemist, argonian stamblade (it’s soooo unfair on the paper, so much sinergy).
Problem is: to get the best from this build you need sto switch potion every time in order to get 2 major buffs (i was thinking about major expedition and major savagery with duble immovability). Its pretty hard to switch potion every 20 Seconds even with the AUI quickslots. So, there is a way to switch to the next potion with a single button? (Es: press q, them press x to get next potion). In this way i can quickslot just 2 potions and use them in a reliable way.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use greymind addon that lets you map your quicklots to other buttons this lets you select the pot you want without using the quickslot wheel. You still need to activate pots though with the regular keybind.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA