The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for guild active in pvp and trials

SNSquietxXSTORM
Hey all, i am looking for an active guild that is active that has pvp events and trial runs for new and veterans. Just looking to participate!
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, i am looking for an active guild that is active that has pvp events and trial runs for new and veterans. Just looking to participate!

Gt?? I’ll send u invite
  • SNSquietxXSTORM
    SNSquietxXSTORM is my GT
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭

@SNSquietxXSTORM we are looking to add more members to our progression trials guild. Do you have experience with trials or is this something you want to start getting in to?
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• SNSquietxXSTORM
    Something that i want to get into i wont lie and say i have experience.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭

I am sorry I am just now responding, unfortunately it never notified me there was a response to my message. If you are still interested and looking to get into trials we would be willing to help you learn. Just let me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• SNSquietxXSTORM
    phidonk526 wrote: »

I am sorry I am just now responding, unfortunately it never notified me there was a response to my message. If you are still interested and looking to get into trials we would be willing to help you learn. Just let me know.

Yea definitely looking into it. Thanks for responding.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    phidonk526 wrote: »

Yea definitely looking into it. Thanks for responding.

sounds good. I will get you an invite either tonight or tomorrow. We also use LINE app. I am not sure if you are familiar with it or not but its a free app you can download. once you set it up send me a friend request and message. My LINE ID is SoRphidonk526. Once i get that i can invite you to the chats we have.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc