The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

About the exemplary infused ring....

ioo
ioo
I got a ring but I’m not sure what it means by “increase jewelry enchantment effectiveness” I just enchanted my rings which I hope didn’t go to waste as I wasn’t wearing the ring
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ioo wrote: »
    I got a ring but I’m not sure what it means by “increase jewelry enchantment effectiveness” I just enchanted my rings which I hope didn’t go to waste as I wasn’t wearing the ring

You're fine, @ioo ... because jewelry traits and jewelry enchantments are two different things.

Just like weapon enchantments and weapon traits are two different things.

The exemplary infused ring is best used for research on your main crafter to learn the infused trait. Or, you can sell or trade it to another player who might need it for research.

After researched, you are able to transmute the trait on jewelry to infused (if you so desire) ... or craft jewelry in the infused trait.

Changing the trait doesn't change the enchantment. Though you can change the enchantment, too, at any time by applying a new enchanting glyph to the jewelry piece.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 26, 2018 11:58PM
  • ioo
    ioo
    ioo wrote: »

You're fine, @ioo ... because jewelry traits and jewelry enchantments are two different things.

Just like weapon enchantments and weapon traits are two different things.

The exemplary infused ring is best used for research on your main crafter to learn the infused trait. Or, you can sell or trade it to another player who might need it for research.

After researched, you are able to transmute the trait on jewelry to infused (if you so desire) ... or craft jewelry in the infused trait.

Changing the trait doesn't change the enchantment. Though you can change the enchantment, too, at any time by applying a new enchanting glyph to the jewelry piece.

Whew that’s a relief thx for the quick response!