The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

@devs the name change token

JJBoomer
JJBoomer
✭✭✭✭✭
Please reduce the price of this. I don't get how the appearance change, which is a way bigger change to your character can cost 1500 LESS crowns than a simple change of letters. There is no valid reason why the Name Change Token all by itself should cost 2500 crowns. That is beyond ridiculous. Maybe if it were paired with Appearance Change token, maybe. but not by itself.

If anything the Name Change should be be the cheapest one at only 1000 crowns or even 500. As it is now, it's way to expensive. Please reduce the price of this item.
Edited by JJBoomer on June 25, 2018 8:26PM
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Making it too cheap would allow for stalkers and other creeps to change their name too often.

Leave price as is and be more thoughtful before you name a character.
    ✭✭✭
    Making it too cheap would allow for stalkers and other creeps to change their name too often.

Just look at the UserID, no ?

EDIT: Oh we can change our UserID, wtf ZOS... I always thought UserID were immutable
    Edited by PouletRico on June 26, 2018 12:18PM
    @PouletRico - EU PC Megaserver
    PouletRico - TankDK - EP
    Experimental Kamikaze - StamDK - AD

I'm doing my best, but I'm not a native speaker
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's not really a solution. Interests change. sometimes a name you liked becomes boring and doesn't fit your character anymore.

Using trolls to gouge consumers is a bad argument.

and why wouldn't you say to be more thoughtful about appearance change? Maybe people should stick with the character they created, and not be able to change anything about them, but I don't see you arguing that. Because it's a double standard. And that's a far bigger change and yet it's almost twice as cheap.

2500 crowns for a change in letters is just way too expensive. Regardless of the reasoning. Hell even knocking off just 1000 crowns and making them 1500 crowns would be far more reasonable.
    Edited by JJBoomer on June 26, 2018 10:08PM