The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Timer for dungeon speed run

karekiz
karekiz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Anyone know a good addon that times runs in dungeons for speed run achivements? Want to see how far off I am per run.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    karekiz wrote: »
    Anyone know a good addon that times runs in dungeons for speed run achivements? Want to see how far off I am per run.

I don't think there is an event to tie into that indicates the beginning of a regular (vet) dungeon run. Without that, making something automatic (like from when you enter the zone) isn't very accurate.

I think there are generic stopwatch addons you can use if you really need it ingame. Apart from maybe Falkreath and Bloodforge, most of the dungeons are a guaranteed speedrun if there are very few deaths and decent damage from 2 dps.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter