The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

alinor structure furnishing prices

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
I know they are a crown purchase in the housing editor. Could someone get me a list of prices or link to a page that has them listed please.

Specifically the floor, walls, posts, fences, arches and stairs.

I want to build a Castle/ fortress/ palace on the Coldharbor surreal estate and I need to be able to figure out how many crowns I'll need.
Also, are any of these pieces available "in game" like craftable or furnisher merchant?
Thanks
  • Luthivar
    Luthivar
    ✭✭✭
    Good news for you: they are almost all craftable. For a list, copy "eso fashion" into google search.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I'll have to keep an eye out for the blueprints when it drops for consoles on the 5th. I don't think I could afford all the crowns I would need for what I have in mind.
  • Oberick
    Oberick
    ✭✭✭
    I know they are a crown purchase in the housing editor. Could someone get me a list of prices or link to a page that has them listed please.

Specifically the floor, walls, posts, fences, arches and stairs.

I want to build a Castle/ fortress/ palace on the Coldharbor surreal estate and I need to be able to figure out how many crowns I'll need.
    Also, are any of these pieces available "in game" like craftable or furnisher merchant?
    Thanks

The crown prices for most of the Alinor stuff seems pretty reasonable at around 100-300 crowns. There are a couple display stands that for some reason cost 400 crowns and the Alinor tomb ornate that looks like it could a min castle on its own costs 1k crowns, and a couple expensive fountains but other than that everything seems reasonably priced.

The stone bookshelf wall costs 190 but it is also double sided so may not look good for outer walls.

The ballroom floor costs 300. Archways 200, Stairs 100, fireplace 190, retaining walls 45, and fences range from 130-300.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the crown price list. I think I'll have to wait till I can get the blueprints to craft the pieces.. While the crown prices are reasonable, they would add up with what I have in mind so it will probably be cheaper to craft them all.
    Thanks
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luthivar wrote: »
    Good news for you: they are almost all craftable. For a list, copy "eso fashion" into google search.

I can't quite seem to get the site to display summerset craftable furniture only. Everything I find seems to be store only, so not good news. Maybe I am missing something. Hope so.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orticia wrote: »
    Luthivar wrote: »

I can't quite seem to get the site to display summerset craftable furniture only. Everything I find seems to be store only, so not good news. Maybe I am missing something. Hope so.

ESO fashion is not properly updated with sources. good news is - most of the walls, that large dance floor, 2 types of columns and archway are craftable that i personaly know. some of the low walls are sold on regular non achievement vendor.

the bad news, they all require culanda laquer which at the moment is a HUGE pain to farm.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, I appreciate all the info. Eso fashion is one of my "go to" sites for basic info on stuff like this. I'm glad the basic parts are craftable. I prefer to build my own stuff and save my crowns for the unique objects.
    Thanks everyone
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!! Can someone post picture of their toon standing next to a wall piece and a fence piece? If it is not too much trouble... I would like to compare the heights of these items. I'm referring to Alinor Fence, Tall and Alinor Wall, Stone. Thank you!!

Edit: Nevermind, I found them. Was not looking in the right place on this website.

For anyone else wondering:

Wall - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/high-elf-wall-stone/

Fence - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/high-elf-fence-tall/
    Edited by weedgenius on June 26, 2018 5:00PM
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens