The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Urich's Coffer Timer wont work

diskiukas
diskiukas
✭✭✭
Greetings
Everytime I log in all my 14 characters add on resets to no time, though I run Trials almost everyday. Anyone else have same issue, any solution on this, Its hard to remember with 14 characters with who I ran when and what :)
  • fritzOSU03
    fritzOSU03
    ✭✭✭
    diskiukas wrote: »
    Greetings
    Everytime I log in all my 14 characters add on resets to no time, though I run Trials almost everyday. Anyone else have same issue, any solution on this, Its hard to remember with 14 characters with who I ran when and what :)

It's been working fine for me. ;) Seriously though, I've not heard of any issues. If it's still not working for you then try deleting the saved variables. Make sure you don't have the game running when you do so.
    ┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    Urich - AD StamDK, Midaves - AD MagDK, Delphine San - AD Magplar
    Dr Roddard Masterton - AD Magplar, Mojeld - AD TankDK, Cecilia Grayal - AD MagSorc
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    Add-On Author
    Urich's Skill Point FinderUrich's Craftbag ViewerUrich's Coffer TimerUrich's Hireling Timer
    Not a fan of tinfoil hats...
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    fritzOSU03 wrote: »
    Greetings

It's been working fine for me. ;) Seriously though, I've not heard of any issues. If it's still not working for you then try deleting the saved variables. Make sure you don't have the game running when you do so.

I figured it out reason , but not solution. It works fine as long as you stay on same server. I play on both, NA and EU, mainly on NA though, but as soon as I switch , timer resets to 0. If anyone can offer any advise, I would appreciate it.
  • fritzOSU03
    fritzOSU03
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings

I figured it out reason , but not solution. It works fine as long as you stay on same server. I play on both, NA and EU, mainly on NA though, but as soon as I switch , timer resets to 0. If anyone can offer any advise, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for letting me know. I can see how that could happen because the variables overwrite if they don't match up with the characters on the character screen. I'll look into some server checks to use to split the saved variables table.
    ┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    Urich - AD StamDK, Midaves - AD MagDK, Delphine San - AD Magplar
    Dr Roddard Masterton - AD Magplar, Mojeld - AD TankDK, Cecilia Grayal - AD MagSorc
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    Add-On Author
    Urich's Skill Point FinderUrich's Craftbag ViewerUrich's Coffer TimerUrich's Hireling Timer
    Not a fan of tinfoil hats...
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings

Thanks for letting me know. I can see how that could happen because the variables overwrite if they don't match up with the characters on the character screen. I'll look into some server checks to use to split the saved variables table.

Thanks