The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Idea that is SO needed

Phartsalot
Phartsalot
Soul Shriven
I love ESO. I play a lot of MMOs. You know what the others have that ESO doesn't, and really needs? I like to watch anime online while playing. Other MMOs offer a setting in Audio where you can assign the audio output. I have my games set to speakers so I can have the rest of my pc set to my TV. So, I can really enjoy my two favorite things - gaming and watching anime at the same time. My favorite MMO, however, does not have this. I have to either play with ESO muted so that I can watch my anime, or I have to play ESO without watching my anime. No wonder I quit ESO a lot and spend the least amount of money on it. STO gets most of my funding (roughly 70% while ESO only gets about 5%). Take a hint, devs...
Also, ESO has the worst character creation. Still love the game though. If these two things got fixed, I think I would dedicate 100% of my entertainment funds to this game.