The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

It's possible to buy again the base game for the same account?

Icaruzs
Icaruzs
✭✭✭
Hi, i have the old version of eso without morrowind that i bought through steam, right now the new base game comes with morrowind in it.

The question is, if i buy this new base game through steam again, can i active it to get morrowind, even already owning an older copy of the game (without morrowind)?

Steam always have 50% discount for the base game, so the morrowind upgrade would be more affordable for me.

So is it possible to replace an older base game, with the new one in eso account? (without losing my character)

And if it's possible, i will have to erase the old game from my steam account to get it? Cause it only let me buy as i gift, not for my account, because i already have an older version (that steam says it's the same)

Note: morrowind through crown store is kinda expensive for me

Thank you guys if you can help me (i submitted i suport ticket asking about this matter, but they didn't answer =/), this kinda sucks because my friends got morrowind because they are new players, and if they are in the dlc zones i can't play with them.
Edited by Icaruzs on June 24, 2018 10:24PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ship has sailed, @Icaruzs.

As you mentioned, Morrowind is a DLC now ... but 3,500 crowns is a steal for the content you're getting IMO.

The other option is to try out ESO+ for one month and see if you like Morrowind. Then, either buy it with crowns, keep ESO+ for longer, or cancel your subscription outright.

To activate a second game, you do need separate account credentials unfortunately.

• Icaruzs
    Icaruzs
    ✭✭✭
    That ship has sailed, @Icaruzs.

As you mentioned, Morrowind is a DLC now ... but 3,500 crowns is a steal for the content you're getting IMO.

The other option is to try out ESO+ for one month and see if you like Morrowind. Then, either buy it with crowns, keep ESO+ for longer, or cancel your subscription outright.

To activate a second game, you do need separate account credentials unfortunately.

Do you know if buying summerset upgrade i get morrowind? =/ and if buy through crown store, do i get the warden class?
    Edited by Icaruzs on June 25, 2018 2:11AM